This is a joke

Howaythetoon

This is a fucking joke. I'm a 25 year-old bloke sitting having squabbles over the Internet - between fellow Toon fans who I previously got on well with - over things that really don't matter or shouldn't matter.

Lets end it now because I can't be arsed with all of this nor do I want to fall-out with anyone over something that has gotten way out of hand because none of us have been 100% up front with each other or handled the situation with any modicum of sense. We can all bullshit each other and kid ourselves but none of us can be happy with ourselves for our part in this pathetic war of wards, surely?

I know I'm not happy with myself over this.

I unbanned a member who had been banned, going behind your backs and everything that followed - not exactly something to be proud of. Where as you's weren't entirely honest with your reasons for creating this new board and haven't exactly went around it in the best of ways - again not something to be proud of.

But what is done is done. All these accusations, these petty war of words, for which I have played my part, have to stop NOW, and for GOOD!

Aye I'm disappointed, more with myself and aye I am disappointed with the actions of some of you but I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

However I'd like to draw a line under this once and for all and extend my hand of friendship, to say no hard feelings (to all those who had a hand in this, Jimbo, Scottish Mag etc.), to forget all about this sad, pathetic, war of words, and to apologise for my part in this.

In future if anyone has got anything to say to me about me or anything to say about Newcastle-Online, PM or E-mail me because when the site/forum comes under attack like it has, or gets dragged into things, I'll respond and always will. That's just me, very defensive about the site. I will chomp away even though I should ignore it. But when you've put the work I and others have into that site, the sheer passion that goes into it not just from me but many others, who this has effected, who have inadvertently been dragged into this, I'll kick off when I see their efforts being pissed on.

Think of me what you will, I don't care but it's went too far, it's went beyond personal (me) to effecting others, namely our site and some of the members and those who are involved with it.

Now people don't know whether they feel like a traitor for using this forum or whether former Toon-Chat members who haven't joined this forum, feel like a traitor for not siding with you lot. One has told me he's had enough and won't use either board.

That's sad and that is a result of us lot acting like big tarts over a few words typed out on a message board.

Craig, Peasepud, I don't know you lads personally and I don't hold grudges and I'm not the type to become bitter either, so from now on, I won't utter another word on this issue. You can think of me what you like, but I'd appreciate it if Newcastle-Online didn't get dragged into anything or that you lads do not get the hump with the site. If you have a problem with me, like I said, contact me and we can deal with it away from those who really couldn't give a shit one way or another.

Lets not drag others into it and this goes for this forum too.

I previously stated that you's two are not welcome. Scratch that out. You are more than welcome and I'd like to extend that to everyone else on here. I'd also hope that anyone from our board is welcome on here and made to feel welcome and not be seen as something they aren't.

Nobody is a traitor or should be seen as such, nobody should feel forced to use one board or the other or feel they have to take sides.

As far as I'm concerned now, it's ended. This is it. This is how far it goes. No more.

Good luck with the forum and enjoy your lives all, I will and may that *canny manager of our's bring us the success we all deserve.

If anyone needs me, you know where I'll be.

*Bastard manager depending on your view :D

Sounds fair enough to me and I totally agree and echo the sentiments.

It's doing neither board any good and we all need to move forward with things. Indeed it is sad that one person has had enough, hopefully they will see that we've put things behind us and will return to one, or the other or preferably both.

Likewise, good luck with Newcastle-Online. As I have said previously, I do mean that sincerely and would like this forum to be thought of as a friend rather than a foe.

Last night was something that was fuelled by alcohol and I am totally embarrassed about. I've woken up today with a minging headache and a lot of regret...

handshake.gif

Am I the only one that sees the parallels between this situation and the one that led to the Mackem Boozer breaking off from Ready To Go?

I just wanted to say that because:

1) It shows my old school knowledge.

2) You're as bad as the Mackems. hahaha.

3) I'm spamming for the post count ++ Ahhhh, sweet post count.

Nice one HTT.  Hopefully that'll be the end of the daftness.

Isegrim, that bloke in your avatar looks like Colin Jackson. :D

5423[/snapback]

Oi you tin-headed twat, I apologised too! :D

:blush:

Edited by Craig

Isegrim, that bloke in your avatar looks like Colin Jackson. :blush:

5423[/snapback]

Oi you tin-headed twat, I apologised too! :blush:

;)

5430[/snapback]

So you fucking should have, lightweight. :blush::D

How did Jenson do for you today? Oooooo baby. :D

Isegrim, that bloke in your avatar looks like Colin Jackson. ;)

5423[/snapback]

Oi you tin-headed twat, I apologised too! :blush:

5430[/snapback]

So you fucking should have, lightweight. :blush::blush:

How did Jenson do for you today? Oooooo baby. :blush:

5441[/snapback]

Who you calling a fucking shiteweight? I challenge you to a :D:D

Jenson?? 5th. Not that bothered like, the bloke I was wanting to do well won the race! :razz:

Isegrim, that bloke in your avatar looks like Colin Jackson. ;)

5423[/snapback]

Oi you tin-headed twat, I apologised too! :angry:

5430[/snapback]

So you fucking should have, lightweight. :blush::blush:

How did Jenson do for you today? Oooooo baby. :blush:

5441[/snapback]

Who you calling a fucking shiteweight? I challenge you to a :D:D

Jenson?? 5th. Not that bothered like, the bloke I was wanting to do well won the race! :blush:

5445[/snapback]

A drinkoff? I'd knack you man, southern shandy boy. :razz:

To be honest I dunno how you watch F1. I cannot get away with it. Just the noise is enough to make me want to turn it off.

Just one of those sports you either love or hate I guess...

Cricket can bore the shit out of me, but others love it.

This is a joke

Came in here expecting a funny joke to cheer me up on monday and it was crap. Too long and I didn't understand the punchline. Could have done with an irishman.

5700[/snapback]

racist