Dan Gosling To Make Return This Week

Christmas Tree

Be good to get another option in the squad. Interested to see what this lads like after mixed reports.

Can play on the right side of midfield. So if he has a good cross on him, could be interesting to move Barton inside and get Gosling out there. Am looking forward to seeing him in action.

Guthrie makes my blood boil. He done alright the first season he came here, looked as if he was good and would improve then this season, he has just given up. When he lost the ball at Arsenal in the cup tie and didnt even bother chasing back to make up for his mistake! Should be sold ASAP!

22 Premier league appearances and 4 goals, plus a few cup outings. so he's not as inexperienced as some may think. He's always looked a decent player to me but I suppose time will tell!

All the Everton fans think he's gash but that opinion was only offered once he'd left or certainly while he was looking like leaving.

Scored against Liverpool in the scouse derby a few seasons ago iirc maybe thrives in those sorts of games. Fingers crossed he's fit since Tiote's out got to be better than smith and guthrie!

Isn't 37 Ben Arfa's number?

0,,10278~9330409,00.jpg

Are there any fuckin' pictures of Newcastle players without that fuckin' advert behind them??? Someone posted a link to some pics from the wham game the other day and all but one had that fuckin' shitstain logo in the background.

*cough*

Isn't 37 Ben Arfa's number?

0,,10278~9330409,00.jpg

Are there any fuckin' pictures of Newcastle players without that fuckin' advert behind them??? Someone posted a link to some pics from the wham game the other day and all but one had that fuckin' shitstain logo in the background.

*cough*

I've got a SportsDirect mug.. Its class.. Biggest mug i've got.. Saved buying a teapot..

Shame he wasn't back a few weeks earlier, woudl definitely prefer to see him in stead of Alan Smith against Sunderland.

As it is I can't see Pardew playing anyone else in central midfield.

Here's a list of players I'd prefer to play there than Alan Smith:

Joey Barton,

Danny Guthrie,

Dan Gosling,

Haris Vuckic,

Kevin Nolan,

Brad Inman,

Fabricio Coloccini.

Shame he wasn't back a few weeks earlier, woudl definitely prefer to see him in stead of Alan Smith against Sunderland.

As it is I can't see Pardew playing anyone else in central midfield.

Here's a list of players I'd prefer to play there than Alan Smith:

Joey Barton,

Danny Guthrie,

Dan Gosling,

Haris Vuckic,

Kevin Nolan,

Brad Inman,

Fabricio Coloccini.

It's getting to the point where I'd prefer Pardew lacing up his boots and playing himself there over Smith the bloke is total fucking rubbish I'm hard pressed to think of people who offer any less to their teams, he's basically the worst of both the positions he supposedly is, a striker who shoots like a holding midfielder and a holding midfielder that tackles like a striker utter utter garbage.