Tickets for non-season ticket holders.

ryan208

Alright lads, I am going down to Newcastle for my 20th birthday in April, It is the Saturday the 16th which is the same day as the Manchester United game at home. Me and a group of mates are going down and are wanting to go to the match in the day before hitting the bevy at night! But seeing as the game is against the Mancs does anyone have any idea how to get tickets, do you need to hold a season ticket or will tickets be on sale to public? If so roughly how many, what price and how many can you buy at one time?

Cheers!

I would think you should be able to get tickets. If you keep checking nufc.co.uk and .com about a fortnight or so before the game you should be informed when they go on sale.

I'd check about a month previous for home games. Goes to members then general public but members will go nowhere near selling out.

Ok cheers for the info will have to keep an eye out. Does anyone know the bulk in which you can buy tickets? There are 9 of us going down and where do you recommend sitting? Atmosphere wise :lol:

Get yesell in level 7, sir john, next to away fans.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Ok cheers for the info will have to keep an eye out. Does anyone know the bulk in which you can buy tickets? There are 9 of us going down and where do you recommend sitting? Atmosphere wise :lol:

Get yesell in level 7, sir john, next to away fans.

You need to be a member to get tickets in Level 7 unless you've got a season ticket.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
the atmosphere is shite all over marra

I would recommend the pub or got to a Sunderland game. There's about 8,000 less people but it sounds as if there's triple

Shut up ya daft cunt. The atmosphere at the SOS is shite every single game other than when you play us, and even then it's wank normally, all you can hear is us, unless you're winning which happens once every 30 year. The atmosphere here at some games has been good this season. See when I went to the SOS for the No cathedral city reserves v diamond of the north reserves, on the way out, the steward said "watch yursel mahhyyynd wahakin dewn to St Peyturs" we had the car anyway, but he went "a tell ya what it ees, thees 'as beyn the best atmusfeyeh this seysun" so pipe down, even your stewards are saying we make more noise at your reserve games than you do in the league.