Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ferguson has apparently come and said something along the lines of "Sunderland fans cheering the City goals... we won't forget that." :lol:

The City/Sunderland love-in remains as unhealthy as ever I see.

Are they forgetting who relegated them in 1991. :lol:

Edited by Craig

I'm still hoping their rumored interest in Karl Henry is true, 'Catts' and Henry Central Midfield partnership and the race to see who gets the most red cards would be great to see.

I'm still hoping their rumored interest in Karl Henry is true, 'Catts' and Henry Central Midfield partnership and the race to see who gets the most red cards would be great to see.

The derby would be lethal. A flurry of the two twats lunging in on our players whilst the classy mackems grunt their approval and make funny clapping noises with their webbed hands.

Karl Henry and Cattermole as a midfield partnership should be blocked by the league on grounds of H&S! :D

Henry and Cattermole would just keep their sterling disciplinary record against us going tbh. That's, literally, the first thing O'Neill needs to change; they just go on a proper blob strop against us in lieu of actually trying to outplay us.

:lol: Aye down to 9 men 5 mins in with them 2 losing the plot. It's definitely something he'd need to change but unfortunately for them it seems Pardew already has O'Neill descending into insanity after the last derby, by the 2nd derby next season he'll be in a right tailspin mentality wise and will probably fly into a two footer on Pards.

The City/Sunderland love-in remains as unhealthy as ever I see.

...and it's not a one way thing. They have Man City and Feyenoord, we have Shrewsbury and Bilbao.

...and it's not a one way thing. They have Man City and Feyenoord, we have Shrewsbury and Bilbao.

Don't the mackems have a "friendship" game with Norwich, or something?

Not that I know of, but they have a massive friendship with Feyenoord. Watch any game in de Kuip and you will see a Sunderland top. Comes from mackems on the dole in the 70s and 80s fucking off to Rotterdam. Every Sunderland home game is watched by 100+ dutch.

Not that I know of, but they have a massive friendship with Feyenoord. Watch any game in de Kuip and you will see a Sunderland top. Comes from mackems on the dole in the 70s and 80s fucking off to Rotterdam. Every Sunderland home game is watched by 100+ dutch.

Friendship Trophy

Each time they meet, Norwich and Sunderland contest the Friendship Trophy, an honour dating back to the camaraderie forged between fans of the two clubs at the time of the 1985 League Cup final that they contested.[95] Sunderland are the current holders of the cup, having defeated Norwich 3–0 on 1st February 2012, in the Premier League.

thought someone had mentioned it, which goes to show the utter crap you can let climb into your brain instead of something useful, like Spanish.

The mackems did this 360 degree photo thing for the game at the weekend. You can zoom in on every person in the ground. As photos of something shit on wearside go, this is pretty much the daddy.

http://tag.huggity.com/fanpic/017-2012-sunderland-v-manchester/

Anyway, competition time:

- Find the ugliest person in Sunderland

- Find the fittest lass in Sunderland