Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol: Fucking hell.

Boylesports as the shirt sponsor btw they really do just make themselves look an utter waste of time don't they, I also like that all the photos in Newcastle seem to be at 2am as everything's shut :lol:

Edited by Howay

Uncle Micks Reeboks end up on toothy Micks feet during that thread !?

:lol: Mick, UNCAL Mick and OWA Mick running round Seaham beach, Stadium of Light and SJP in the early hours of the morning with the two elder Mick's sharing a pair of Reebok classics without laces, genuinely crying laughing here.

:lol: Mick, UNCAL Mick and OWA Mick running round Seaham beach, Stadium of Light and SJP in the early hours of the morning with the two elder Mick's sharing a pair of Reebok classics without laces, genuinely crying laughing here.

They're great like !

"wha'rraawayh on a pyewah mission th'neeyt - dinnat faget wa trainaz LOL FTM x"

Edited by LoveTheBobby

They're great like !

"wha'rraawayh on a pyewah mission th'neeyt - dinnat faget wa trainaz LOL FTM x"

:lol: The comments on the pics on his facebook are class man, on one he calls us all "alians" and says that we should "fuk off to outa space" because we can got breath the atmosphere out there. Epitome of mackems this family, just can't get over the fact 3 of them have the exact same full name.

Edited by Howay

Funniest thing I've seen on here this year :lol: :lol: :lol: the fatha truly is the face of Sunderland. Has he got a look of Michael Gray or is it just me? Like if Gray drunk Buckfast and did heroin for 3 years.