Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Without doubt the shittest bridge in the North East, it's like summik the yanks would put up in Vietnam in 3 days, it's 100 year old.

alexbridge22009400_1.jpg

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

Renton :) he does look like a paedo aye.

Ouch :icon_lol: How much?

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

Am not saying, approaching a third of Kevin's salary in McDonald's I would guess.

the_point.jpg

Am not saying, approaching a third of Kevin's salary in McDonald's I would guess.

£250? More?

I remember when I went to see Morrissey at "The Empire" a couple of years ago.

He walked on stage and said - "this afternoon, I woke up in the only place you would like to wake up in the North East..... Newcastle."

:)

Was absolutely fantastic.

the_point.jpg

You've ploughed it straight into a bookies that'll be used to taking 20 pence each way bets all day long as well :icon_lol:

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Not monthly salary, annual.

I remember when I went to see Morrissey at "The Empire" a couple of years ago.

He walked on stage and said - "this afternoon, I woke up in the only place you would like to wake up in the North East..... Newcastle."

:)

Was absolutely fantastic.

Bowie said the same thing - at Roker park.

I was trying to get a google image of Sunderland airport just now without any success........

This truthfully for people who have never been is their Northumberland Street, it's called Fawcett Street, or Foowursit Streeyt to the locals. It's their Regent Street, their Buchanan Street and the first shop you come to is a Wilkinsons :)

fawcett-street-sunderland-th-march-134651.jpg

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

:icon_lol: aye 3s. They were 10/1 for a two day period, they'd pissed France 98 and Euro 2000, I thought a naa put 3k on them and it will clear aal me debt. Not me wisest decision, they'd even fuckin score a goal!!

Back to the mackems anyway.

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

:icon_lol: aye 3s. They were 10/1 for a two day period, they'd pissed France 98 and Euro 2000, I thought a naa put 3k on them and it will clear aal me debt. Not me wisest decision, they'd even fuckin score a goal!!

You were in debt and put £3k on a bet involving 32 different teams!!!

Where the hell did you get it from!?

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

Corals, they were 7s with Hills, Fred Done's and Lads.

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

:( aye 3s. They were 10/1 for a two day period, they'd pissed France 98 and Euro 2000, I thought a naa put 3k on them and it will clear aal me debt. Not me wisest decision, they'd even fuckin score a goal!!

Corals, they were 7s with Hills, Fred Done's and Lads.

I meant where did you manage to find £3k when you were in debt :icon_lol: