Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

Renton :) he does look like a paedo aye.

Ouch :( How much?

Am not saying, approaching a third of Kevin's salary in McDonald's I would guess.

£250? More?

Not monthly salary, annual.

Bullshit! £3k? More?

:( aye 3s. They were 10/1 for a two day period, they'd pissed France 98 and Euro 2000, I thought a naa put 3k on them and it will clear aal me debt. Not me wisest decision, they'd even fuckin score a goal!!

Back to the mackems anyway.

You were in debt and put £3k on a bet involving 32 different teams!!!

Where the hell did you get it from!?

Corals, they were 7s with Hills, Fred Done's and Lads.

I meant where did you manage to find £3k when you were in debt :icon_lol:

A naa I was just being a cunt :icon_lol:

I was already in too much debt for a 24 year old to contend with, so I just got a huge loan out which consolidated a lot of it, and I kept 4k to the side for the big bets that would drag me out the shite. 3k was a drop in the ocean to be fair. Anyway a don't owe anyone a penny now, enough aboot my old debts back to pics of shit Wearside places....

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

Am not saying, approaching a third of Kevin's salary in McDonald's I would guess.

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

:( aye 3s. They were 10/1 for a two day period, they'd pissed France 98 and Euro 2000, I thought a naa put 3k on them and it will clear aal me debt. Not me wisest decision, they'd even fuckin score a goal!!

I was already in too much debt for a 24 year old to contend with, so I just got a huge loan out which consolidated a lot of it, and I kept 4k to the side for the big bets that would drag me out the shite. 3k was a drop in the ocean to be fair. Anyway a don't owe anyone a penny now, enough aboot my old debts back to pics of shit Wearside places....

Maybe to you :(

the_point.jpg

£250? More?

Bullshit! £3k? More?

Maybe to you :(

Compared to the total unsecured debt I had I meant. 3k is a lot of money to anyone, but we all have young and daft phases, I actually enjoyed my wreckless years, no point in looking back with regret.

dunnhouse.jpg

What the fuck is that? Equivalent of the Copthorne? :)

Where's that????? Looks like Leipzig before the waal came doon, it does as well.

http://www.abppco.com/index.php/2010/06/28/hello-world/

To Let: Dunn House, Sunderland

Dunn House, 50-56 North Bridge Street, Sunderland, SR5 1AH

Dunn House is a private hall of residence located on North Bridge Street, Sunderland. In close proximity to the Stadium of Light, the Sunderland Aquatic Centre, St Peter’s Metro Station and the University of Sunderland’s St Peter’s Campus, it is less then ten minutes walk from the city centre.

Several shell and core ground floor units are available for retail purposes. With the hall of residence above fully let to key workers and international students, these units would suit leisure and convenience outfits.

Edited by Nobby

1.jpg

North Bridge Street, Wheatsheef Junction, Sunderland

This property is located at the corner of North Bridge Street and Millennium Way, immediately opposite Dunn House and close to the Stadium of Light. It is close to both St Peter’s and the Stadium of Light Metro Stations.

:) They're fucking class man, one saying all we dee is refresh their message board when there's 260 of the cunts on here.

bit ironic

Sussed out, obsessed mackem, yer off yer heed like. Signing up to a nufc board pretending to be a fan.

SMB :icon_lol: (Did i say that right?)

Loving how this thread is evidence we're obsessed with them like. This is the exception to the rule, and only posted because it's almost derby day. Seriously, how many threads about Sunderland do we normally have on here? About 0.1% maybe? Compare that with the SMB, whenever I take a look over there there is usually at least half a dozen Newcastle-related threads on their front page at any one time. There's also usually a couple of threads from Sunderland fans slagging off their own city, I might add - that's clearly the more perceptive ones.

This thread is obviously not bothering them one little bit either. :)

Stevie, you have possibly created the best thread ever. The possibilities are endless

The mackems don't seem to think so :)

Their defence of Wearside on their pathetic message board is hilarious (never seen so many illiterate thick people) in my life, is to put pictures up of an overweight Newcastle fan from South Shields, put a link up of a mentally handicapped Newcastle fan, and to put the same pics we put up of the Wearmouth Bridge but with it covered in fog. I hate snobby people, but you can't help being when you compare them to us, in every sense.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club