Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

tbf a lot of them are acknowledging that our city centre is miles better than theirs but they rightly point out that we have plenty of rough areas just outside the centre....as do they

Nen as bad as this though marra

http://newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/2008/07/old-benwell.html

I thought the blitz happened 70 year ago..... in London!!!

Fucking hell another one's at it... Readied for demolition man! :)

tbf a lot of them are acknowledging that our city centre is miles better than theirs but they rightly point out that we have plenty of rough areas just outside the centre....as do they

Don't let anyone from Coventry hear you say that.

Loving how this thread is evidence we're obsessed with them like. This is the exception to the rule, and only posted because it's almost derby day. Seriously, how many threads about Sunderland do we normally have on here? About 0.1% maybe? Compare that with the SMB, whenever I take a look over there there is usually at least half a dozen Newcastle-related threads on their front page at any one time. There's also usually a couple of threads from Sunderland fans slagging off their own city, I might add - that's clearly the more perceptive ones.

This thread is obviously not bothering them one little bit either. :(

And this wouldn't even be on here if Stevie hadn't hit the Special Brew in preparation for the derby :)

Special Brew :icon_lol: I haven't had a drink since Saturday :icon_lol: (and I'm not CT)

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

http://newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/2009/1...val-estate.html

Thought your council would have these full of asylum seekers by now like

Put asylum seekers into home earmarked for demolition? I suppose you think it's a good idea that we knock them down with the poor lads and lasses from Poland, Pakistan and Somalia inside an'aal?

First Bent's mother, now this. Yet more Mackem racism. :)

Which mong posted this :)

3882949996_d0cd0d834d.jpg

That's what I said :icon_lol: posting the same pics as us but with fog covering them.

Put asylum seekers into home earmarked for demolition? I suppose you think it's a good idea that we knock them down with the poor lads and lasses from Poland, Pakistan and Somalia inside an'aal?

Nor cos then the away end would be empty on Sunday

Edited by black-cat

They've been knocked down now you stupid cunt. Pennywell is the worst place in the UK that's a fact. Fuckin Hendon, Grangetown, fuckin "Downhill" "Doxey", you tell me where the nice part of Sunderland is :) Where's your Darras Hall? Where's your fuckin Chapel Hoose even, slaggin Byker off as well, Byker would be the nicest part of Sunderland, and if you're honest Shields Road looks identical to Fawcett Street your main street.

Nor cos then the away end would be empty on Sunday

Multiculturalism that Sunderland could only dream of.

is this something new like

no one would deny newcastle as a city pisses all over sunderland

whats there point exactly

There never was a point, certainly not to compare cities. That would be like comparing Frank Sinatra to the bloke who sang John Kettley is the weather man (think he was a mackem as well). All it was, was just a piss take and a realistic look at how shit that city is. Not one person from this area can look themselves in the mirror tonight without saying "thank fuck I don't live there". They all know it as well, that's what deeply hurts them. I had nearly four years of them and they very different people not just the squallor they live in. I don't believe it's just genetics, but they genuinely are uglier more downtrodden than we are, you shouldn't be all Hitlerfied about it, but the truth is they ALL KNOW THIS FOR A FACT in their hearts, and that's what upsets even the most passive mackem minds.

Never been in Sunderland (don't wanna catch anything) but from the pics, it looks scummy as fuck!

You can make any city in the world look shit by selecting certain pictures. Including your precious Newcastle. :)

Just to reiterate - my intention was NEVER to upset mackems, just to laugh at them, there's a difference.

Never been in Sunderland (don't wanna catch anything) but from the pics, it looks scummy as fuck!

You can make any city in the world look shit by selecting certain pictures. Including your precious Newcastle. :)

You speak facts. However Sunderland is shit.

The city centre is, it needs a huge revamp clearly. But the surrounding areas are no worse than Newcastle's.

The city centre is, it needs a huge revamp clearly. But the surrounding areas are no worse than Newcastle's.

I disagree. I can't think of any suburbs of Sunderland like Gosforth or Jesmond. Then there's Benton, Kenton, hell, even Heaton is nicer than anywhere in Sunderland.

I disagree. I can't think of any suburbs of Sunderland like Gosforth or Jesmond. Then there's Benton, Kenton, hell, even Heaton is nicer than anywhere in Sunderland.

As I said earlier I know Sunderland from working there, I can confirm and I mean this Byker would be one of the better places on Wearside. Sunderland itself from the A19 in is a disgrace to the United Kingdom, there isn't one area what you could even say is better than Fenham, not even taking the piss. The area between Park Lane and "The Barnes" pub is as good as it gets and it's still fuck shit. It's easy to be condescending when we live in one the best cities in the country and they live in a place comparable to a northern Luton, but it's only stating facts by saying they're hugely unfortunate people to have been born in that Wearside hovel. Not their fault granted, they lost in the lottery of life and the ones who can get out.

I love the fact they keep banging on about a lot of Newcastle attractions being in Gateshead. So fuck, they're literally just across the river (connected by a footbridge), so all to better to view them (like Southbank in London). Gateshead really is just an extension of Newcastle anyway, the river is an arbritrary boundary. Is North Sunderland not part of Sunderland? Is South Glasgow not Glasgow, South London not London? I am willing to bet 95% of people from Gateshead regard themselves as Geordies and are affiliated with the club and city. They should probably merge, with Newcastle taking the name, and Gateshead becoming a suburb. The same for North Tyneside, it's solid conurbation from Tynemouth to Newcastle so why not?

Not sure about South Tyneside mind. :)

I love the fact they keep banging on about a lot of Newcastle attractions being in Gateshead. So fuck, they're literally just across the river (connected by a footbridge), so all to better to view them (like Southbank in London). Gateshead really is just an extension of Newcastle anyway, the river is an arbritrary boundary. Is North Sunderland not part of Sunderland? Is South Glasgow not Glasgow, South London not London? I am willing to bet 95% of people from Gateshead regard themselves as Geordies and are affiliated with the club and city. They should probably merge, with Newcastle taking the name, and Gateshead becoming a suburb. The same for North Tyneside, it's solid conurbation from Tynemouth to Newcastle so why not?

Not sure about South Tyneside mind. :)

Aye. To be fair to people from Gateshead most of them live much closer to Newcastle City Centre and SJP than what I do, Besty certainly lives half the distance.

Fucking in creases at this thread and the SMB starting one up over this, clearly touched a soft spot. I live in Gateshead like and I have done for the past 12/13 years of my life, I wasn't born here but moved here when I was a bairn. I did move away from here for a year or something, moved to Stoke and what a fucking shithole of a place that is. There is fuck all there, full of old boring cunts that do fuck all for a living, bit like Sunderland tbh. I am so fucking glad me mother got some common sense back and moved back here. The fact of the matter is, like Stevie has said, this wasn't a thread for "my bridge is bigger than yours" it was just a thread for a laugh but its turned out to be fucking class.

The inbred cunts going on about Gateshead not being a part of Newcastle, total fucking shite a fucking huge load of shit tbh. I live 2.5miles from St James' Park, much much closer than some people who live in Newcastle, but does that mean I am still not in Newcastle? The way I look at it Gateshead is Gateshead because of Newcastle.

I read the link to see what it was about and found this gem; "Gateshead really is just an extension of Newcastle anyway, the river is an arbritrary boundary."

Fuck me, i think he might need to read up on the history of Gateshead, County Durham.

The northern extremity of the ancient parish of Gateshead was the blue stone," embedded in the roadway over the old bridge of Tyne. There the authority of the bishops of Durham and their bailiffs ended.

Boldon Buke, A Survey of the Possessions of the See of Durham, Made by Order of Bishop Hugh Pudsey, in the Year M.C.L.XXXIII

As i have said previously, they have nothing , are famous for nothing and have contributed nothing to the region or to history.

All they have ever done is to try and lay claim to anything in the region as their own.

Even their heroes are from our County, fucking idiots.

When you go on google there are 15.9 billion pages on the internet, not one page will be bestowed with a bigger dose of irony than the bit I've bolded. Let's get this straight, Newcastle is famous for nothing, has no history and have contributed nothing to the region :):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :( :( :( I forgot about that wonderful heritage Sunderland has like that makes Rome look like Milton Keynes.

I read the link to see what it was about and found this gem; "Gateshead really is just an extension of Newcastle anyway, the river is an arbritrary boundary."

Fuck me, i think he might need to read up on the history of Gateshead, County Durham.

The northern extremity of the ancient parish of Gateshead was the blue stone," embedded in the roadway over the old bridge of Tyne. There the authority of the bishops of Durham and their bailiffs ended.

Boldon Buke, A Survey of the Possessions of the See of Durham, Made by Order of Bishop Hugh Pudsey, in the Year M.C.L.XXXIII

As i have said previously, they have nothing , are famous for nothing and have contributed nothing to the region or to history.

All they have ever done is to try and lay claim to anything in the region as their own.

Even their heroes are from our County, fucking idiots.

When you go on google there are 15.9 billion pages on the internet, not one page will be bestowed with a bigger dose of irony than the bit I've bolded. Let's get this straight, Newcastle is famous for nothing, has no history and have contributed nothing to the region :):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :( :( :( I forgot about that wonderful heritage Sunderland has like that makes Rome look like Milton Keynes.

Talking about irony, look at that last sentence!

"Even their heroes are from our County, fucking idiots!"

That statue outside the SoS of a Newcastle player from Northumberland must have passed him by! :nufc: