Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You came second ffs. Nobody cares.

That sort of goes to the point he's making tho tbf. We finished second and the country was wanking for us like mad. Living outside of Newcastle I witnessed it for myself.

Were they? No, you got commended for the type of football you played which endearered you to the media. That's about it, runners up isn't an achievement of any note at all.

Mackems are taking the high ground spectacularly here like

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=558063

A thread started about one of my posts, awww they shouldn't have :lol: fwiw I barely give a shite about them until the run up to when we play them but from what I've heard they regularly have threads about us year round including the year we were in the Championship. Renton's bang on with his post before in all btw.

I never even mention them in every day conversation, just the days leading up to the derby, why get worked up about a side who have beaten us once in the last 12 games. They don't get a mention on here outwith derby games, and judging by people who read their site on here, it seems half their posts are about us. This is a club in its' best era for 50 year.

Well why are you here?

Because i'm obsessed with Newcastle United. That's the only reason any away fan goes onto a rivals messageboard.

Wasn't calling you obsessed just pointing out that we obviously matter enough for you to come and sign up here, there's a reason I'm not on any Everton boards and it's because I couldn't give a flying fuck about them.

All this bollocks the mackems are posting about everyone hating us who the fuck cares I dislike pretty much every team in the premiership and a good amount in the leagues below, I couldn't give a fuck about any of their opinions about my club. The mackems do though because as Stevie says they're irrelevant to everyone bar us (around derby days).

i reckon we're stoking the fire a bit with this thread. can see a lot of gloating mackems invading the board this time tomorrow.

Who gives a fuck their patters shite anyway, they're like local Kevin's if that forum is anything to go by, we'll stay up which was the aim, and most of them will still wake up in a SR postcode on Monday morning.

Well why are you here?

Because i'm obsessed with Newcastle United. That's the only reason any away fan goes onto a rivals messageboard.

Wasn't calling you obsessed just pointing out that we obviously matter enough for you to come and sign up here, there's a reason I'm not on any Everton boards and it's because I couldn't give a flying fuck about them.

All this bollocks the mackems are posting about everyone hating us who the fuck cares I dislike pretty much every team in the premiership and a good amount in the leagues below, I couldn't give a fuck about any of their opinions about my club. The mackems do though because as Stevie says they're irrelevant to everyone bar us (around derby days).

I signed up here to do an article on your fans views before our game, swiftly realised this board was comedy gold and decided to stick around.

Mackems are taking the high ground spectacularly here like

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=558063

A thread started about one of my posts, awww they shouldn't have :lol: fwiw I barely give a shite about them until the run up to when we play them but from what I've heard they regularly have threads about us year round including the year we were in the Championship. Renton's bang on with his post before in all btw.

I never even mention them in every day conversation, just the days leading up to the derby, why get worked up about a side who have beaten us once in the last 12 games. They don't get a mention on here outwith derby games, and judging by people who read their site on here, it seems half their posts are about us. This is a club in its' best era for 50 year.

Nail on the head, honestly unless I'm talking to a mackem at work and having a bit craic with him, or it's around the time of a derby I genuinely couldn't care less about them.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ben Arfa cared. Because of that team and the top players we had here over the next 8 seasons or so, the best young talent in France chose to come and play for us. And score the winner against you.

Well why are you here?

I signed up here to do an article on your fans views before our game, swiftly realised this board was comedy gold and decided to stick around.

This kids a proper wank, at least Danny B was actually quite knowledgable.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :icon_lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

Ben Arfa cared. Because of that team and the top players we had here over the next 8 seasons or so, the best young talent in France chose to come and play for us. And score the winner against you.

Ben Arfa ended up at Newcastle because nobody else wanted him with his attitude and behaviour. He's a ratbag so fits in well with Barton and Carroll. As for beating us :lol: It's only 3 points. We'll still beat you at SJP and finish above you.

Barton7 could be in trouble here like, the mackems want to report his picture to a national tabloid :lol:

:icon_lol: ahahaha I can see it now Neena Nurna outside Barton7's house on the ITN news.

You're kidding? I can't get on that board at work (there must be a quality filter I assume), have you got the post?

Petulant children whining on cos their more successful, more attractive older brother is hitting them in their face with their own hand. :lol:

Well why are you here?

This kids a proper wank, at least Danny B was actually quite knowledgable.

And you're a bitter, obsessed whopper who mentions Sunderland all the time. :lol:

Haven't you got your own derby match tomorrow? :lol:

You haven't heard? There's computers that have this amazing technology that means you can browse a number of websites........wait for it...........AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Incredible isn't it?

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :icon_lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

Ben Arfa ended up at Newcastle because nobody else wanted him with his attitude and behaviour. He's a ratbag so fits in well with Barton and Carroll. As for beating us :lol: It's only 3 points. We'll still beat you at SJP and finish above you.

Not according to people i speak to here in France, he decided he wanted to play for us having spent time thinking about his next move. He wanted to come to England and to Newcastle. How else do you think the fucking cunts who run our club managed to get hold of him?

I've seen you play well twice this season. "Its only 3 points" :icon_lol:

You haven't heard? There's computers that have this amazing technology that means you can browse a number of websites........wait for it...........AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Incredible isn't it?

Sarcasm aside, I find it a little bit sad that's all.

Incredible isn't it?

You're cross-eyed and can look at two windows at once? Anyway, you're a scouse mackem, no wonder you're drawn to this thread.

Not according to people i speak to here in France, he decided he wanted to play for us having spent time thinking about his next move. He wanted to come to England and to Newcastle. How else do you think the fucking cunts who run our club managed to get hold of him?

I've seen you play well twice this season. "Its only 3 points" :icon_lol:

I'm not arsed how you got Ben Arfa tbh, he's insignificant.

Seen us play much have you? Thought you didn't care about Everton? Played well twice and still 3 points behind you in your best season in years. We'll see where we are after our annual, strong finish to the season :icon_lol: Mong.

Incredible isn't it?

You're cross-eyed and can look at two windows at once? Anyway, you're a scouse mackem, no wonder you're drawn to this thread.

Scouse Mackem? How so? You mean because we're the less successful of two rivals? Ok, but we're still much more successful than you. You haven't won the league since 1927 :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: