Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

i reckon we're stoking the fire a bit with this thread. can see a lot of gloating mackems invading the board this time tomorrow.

If we lose, at least I'll have the satisfaction of not waking up and/or going to work in a shit hole the next day.

Reminds me a bit of that Winston Churchill quote when some ugly woman reprimanded him for being drunk. Paraphrasing I think the gist of his reply was 'Yes, I'm drunk, and you're ugly. But in the morning, I will be sober'. I always bear that in mind after our once-a-decade defeat.

i reckon we're stoking the fire a bit with this thread. can see a lot of gloating mackems invading the board this time tomorrow.

If we lose, at least I'll have the satisfaction of not waking up and/or going to work in a shit hole the next day.

Reminds me a bit of that Winston Churchill quote when some ugly woman reprimanded him for being drunk. Paraphrasing I think the gist of his reply was 'Yes, I'm drunk, and you're ugly. But in the morning, I will be sober'. I always bear that in mind after our once-a-decade defeat.

That's what I said.

That "TEED" who's posted on here before saying that posters on Newcastle Online were taking the piss out of some mackem who died of a heart attack during the game. Scumbags to be fair if that's true, shame he can't find the thread like.

Fuckin Everton grotty little club who had 5,000 empty seats against Man Utd most expensive ticket £34 a go. The thing with Everton they HATE the fact no one other than Liverpool notices them, it boils their piss. 9 league titles though, surely the most overachieving small club in world footballing history. Shit ground, shit fans, shit everything really. Sunderland are as big as Everton if not bigger in my eyes, certainly fanbase wise. Should get Moxey to burn their wooden ground down Bradford style.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You came second ffs. Nobody cares.

That sort of goes to the point he's making tho tbf. We finished second and the country was wanking for us like mad. Living outside of Newcastle I witnessed it for myself.

Were they? No, you got commended for the type of football you played which endearered you to the media. That's about it, runners up isn't an achievement of any note at all.

Aye I agree completely, second is no achievement at all as far as honours are concerned. First is everything and second is absolutely nowhere. Which is why the attention we seemed to generate was so remarkable. Everton have won cups during that same time and tbh (no offence) genuinely nobody gave a shit or batted an eyelid. And that's not me having a go because obviously a relatively recent trophy is something you can quite properly laud over us-I'd give anything to win one tbh. But even when we don't it's much better to belong to this football club (and by that I mainly mean the fanbase and the identity of it all), than it is to say, Everton, Villa, Tottenham etc. In terms of tribalism it completely pisses it and that's basically all the commentators/pundits are on about when they pass comment on TV.

I think this is the man who died of the heart attack Teed is referring to - although I never caught eye of anybody taking the piss out of him on N-O.

Teed seems to be decent crack but I can't remember the last time he posted on here.

That's what I said.

That "TEED" who's posted on here before saying that posters on Newcastle Online were taking the piss out of some mackem who died of a heart attack during the game. Scumbags to be fair if that's true, shame he can't find the thread like.

Fuckin Everton grotty little club who had 5,000 empty seats against Man Utd most expensive ticket £34 a go. The thing with Everton they HATE the fact no one other than Liverpool notices them, it boils their piss. 9 league titles though, surely the most overachieving small club in world footballing history. Shit ground, shit fans, shit everything really. Sunderland are as big as Everton if not bigger in my eyes, certainly fanbase wise. Should get Moxey to burn their wooden ground down Bradford style.

That's supposed to have happened on Newcastle Online. :lol: Aye, right, the website where you get a lifetime ban for calling someone a twat, I can see that happening. Skunkers, maybe, but I still doubt it.

As for Everton - 'the People's club' ffs, they are easily one of the most bitter clubs and set of fans I have ever witnessed, which is why they are scouse mackems. Just like scouse cockneys (spurs), scouse mancs (citeh), and souse brummies (Birmingham). All got one thing in common - a massive fucking chip on their shoulders. All these clubs fans are guaranteed to give it a round of 'Where were you when you were shit' without a trace of irony, that's how you can detect them.

That's what I said.

That's supposed to have happened on Newcastle Online. :lol: Aye, right, the website where you get a lifetime ban for calling someone a twat, I can see that happening. Skunkers, maybe, but I still doubt it.

As for Everton - 'the People's club' ffs, they are easily one of the most bitter clubs and set of fans I have ever witnessed, which is why they are scouse mackems. Just like scouse cockneys (spurs), scouse mancs (citeh), and souse brummies (Birmingham). All got one thing in common - a massive fucking chip on their shoulders. All these clubs fans are guaranteed to give it a round of 'Where were you when you were shit' without a trace of irony, that's how you can detect them.

QFT. As best evidenced by ClubEverton himself who, when coming on here to do a 'lighthearted' piece on an upcoming fixture, turned into an absolute bosseyed wank hound, foaming at the mouth when we didn't all fall over ourselves to tell him how good/superior to us Everton were. :icon_lol: One of the saddest things witnessed on here in the last year tbh.

tbf stevie, everton are a famous old club with a proud history. they've been mostly average since the 80s but if iirc they're the team that's currently on the longest run in the top flight. i like their dated old ground too, better than the likes of sos, prde park et al

That's what I said.

cockney mackems, manc mackems and brummie mackems shirley?

That's what I said.

QFT. As best evidenced by ClubEverton himself who, when coming on here to do a 'lighthearted' piece on an upcoming fixture, turned into an absolute bosseyed wank hound, foaming at the mouth when we didn't all fall over ourselves to tell him how good/superior to us Everton were. :icon_lol: One of the saddest things witnessed on here in the last year tbh.

:icon_lol: Beat me too it Mancy!

I remember him coming on all friendly and shit, then when we were honest, and his team got twatted, out came the Scouse mackem.

Tool.

As for unwashed neighbours getting upset about an imaginary post about their fan dying - their wonderful ditty aimed at SBR was clearly in great taste.

Tools.

tbf stevie, everton are a famous old club with a proud history. they've been mostly average since the 80s but if iirc they're the team that's currently on the longest run in the top flight. i like their dated old ground too, better than the likes of sos, prde park et al

I think it's one of those scenarios where you like the antiquity of it but wouldn't want to watch football there every other week in all honesty-so while you mean well, it actually sounds more condescending than Stevie's output. :lol: I say the same thing about Craven Cottage for instance, but like fuck would I want it for a home ground.

Their ground is the biggest hovel I've ever been to and I say that as a traditionalist. I've been to some of the best stadiums in Europe, and my all time favourite is the Baseball Ground (RIP). Have you been to Goodison it's absolutely shite. Needs bulldozing, you don't even get a sense of history when you're there. I don't know how you quantify fame, but no one notices them nationally, they're just perceived as a boring club. I'd say even Leeds have a bigger profile, and are certainly a far more interesting club. They won trophies when smaller clubs did, the last time they won the title their average gate was 31,000 in a 54,000 stadium. It sums the club up. They're just nonn descript in my eyes, amuses me when they condescend Newcastle. I know a blue dipper as well, and he seems to think the club will become a big Tranmere if current trends on Merseyside continue, because all of the youth seem to be supporting Liverpool now on the back of their CL run, whereas even in the late 70s Everton had the majority of support on Merseyside. I view them like I view Aston Villa - boring, non-descript, woeful support home and away vocally and numbers wise, just dull nothingness. Obviously their club is as important to them as some other clubs are to their fans, but pah Everton, just non-descript dullards.

I think this is the man who died of the heart attack Teed is referring to - although I never caught eye of anybody taking the piss out of him on N-O.

Teed seems to be decent crack but I can't remember the last time he posted on here.

I've not posted on here for a couple of years Tom, but I stand by what I said about the thread N-O.

I've been on there and gone through my post history and it seems like the thread as been deleted(It was in extremely bad taste) but there was a good few posters having a laugh at the old blokes demise, that's something that I wouldn't make up for brownie points, I stopped posting on that board after that.

I think it's one of those scenarios where you like the antiquity of it but wouldn't want to watch football there every other week in all honesty-so while you mean well, it actually sounds more condescending than Stevie's output. :lol: I say the same thing about Craven Cottage for instance, but like fuck would I want it for a home ground.

i like those old grounds. the ones with a bit of character i mean. you look at old dumps like vicarage road and selhurst park and yeah, i agree with you but i love going to grounds like goodison and villa park - highbury had the same feeling about the place. i even have a bit of a soft spot for craven cottage actually.

agree i probably wouldn't be saying the same if i had a season ticket to one of those clubs and had to watch the match every week in some old shithole with restricted views, tiny concourses etc. i like the sense of history though. it will be a shame when they're all gone and the country's stadia are all sos lookalikes. there's little to no charachter int he new builds with one or two notable exceptions.

i like those old grounds. the ones with a bit of character i mean. you look at old dumps like vicarage road and selhurst park and yeah, i agree with you but i love going to grounds like goodison and villa park - highbury had the same feeling about the place. i even have a bit of a soft spot for craven cottage actually.

agree i probably wouldn't be saying the same if i had a season ticket to one of those clubs and had to watch the match every week in some old shithole with restricted views, tiny concourses etc. i like the sense of history though. it will be a shame when they're all gone and the country's stadia are all sos lookalikes. there's little to no charachter int he new builds with one or two notable exceptions.

No I'd agree that the loss of history is something to be mourned and that a lot of the new builds are tragically generic.

Vicarage Road only has one old side now btw iirc?

Their ground is the biggest hovel I've ever been to and I say that as a traditionalist. I've been to some of the best stadiums in Europe, and my all time favourite is the Baseball Ground (RIP). Have you been to Goodison it's absolutely shite. Needs bulldozing, you don't even get a sense of history when you're there. I don't know how you quantify fame, but no one notices them nationally, they're just perceived as a boring club. I'd say even Leeds have a bigger profile, and are certainly a far more interesting club. They won trophies when smaller clubs did, the last time they won the title their average gate was 31,000 in a 54,000 stadium. It sums the club up. They're just nonn descript in my eyes, amuses me when they condescend Newcastle. I know a blue dipper as well, and he seems to think the club will become a big Tranmere if current trends on Merseyside continue, because all of the youth seem to be supporting Liverpool now on the back of their CL run, whereas even in the late 70s Everton had the majority of support on Merseyside. I view them like I view Aston Villa - boring, non-descript, woeful support home and away vocally and numbers wise, just dull nothingness. Obviously their club is as important to them as some other clubs are to their fans, but pah Everton, just non-descript dullards.

i've been a few times mate, yeah. i've got family that are evertonians and i've been the a that's why i felt i had to speak up. i've been in the away end to see us play them but also in with the home end in the gladys street and bullens road end. they don't sing that much but when they do the place can be rocking.

I've not posted on here for a couple of years Tom, but I stand by what I said about the thread N-O.

I've been on there and gone through my post history and it seems like the thread as been deleted(It was in extremely bad taste) but there was a good few posters having a laugh at the old blokes demise, that's something that I wouldn't make up for brownie points, I stopped posting on that board after that.

I don't normally bite on references to N-O but when bullshit like this is peddled I'm sorry but I have to.

Here you are. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...html#msg1547912

So to clear it up, that's one person being a prick, others telling him so, and him deleting the post two hours later. In a thread about the Stadium of Light generally. Nearly right, I guess.

Edited by nufc4ever

I don't normally bite on references to N-O but when bullshit like this is peddled I'm sorry but I have to.

Here you are. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...html#msg1547912

So to clear it up, that's one person being a prick, others telling him so, and him deleting the post two hours later. In a thread about the Stadium of Light generally. Nearly right, I guess.

So where's the bullshit?

Apologies if anyone thinks this is in bad taste, but couldn't help but raise a wry smile at this...

One Mackem still aint seen his team beat us at home in 28 years....and never will!

This followed by the appropriate smile

This followed by a fucking smile

God knows how anyone thinks people dying is funny

crap, he was a sumderland fan,...not like us, sunderland fans are inferior, we are superior.

He was a Dad that died, sometimes football rivalry should fade into the distance, this was one of those times.

Now if you're to blind to see this you need help son.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You came second ffs. Nobody cares.

That sort of goes to the point he's making tho tbf. We finished second and the country was wanking for us like mad. Living outside of Newcastle I witnessed it for myself.

Were they? No, you got commended for the type of football you played which endearered you to the media. That's about it, runners up isn't an achievement of any note at all.

Aye I agree completely, second is no achievement at all as far as honours are concerned. First is everything and second is absolutely nowhere. Which is why the attention we seemed to generate was so remarkable. Everton have won cups during that same time and tbh (no offence) genuinely nobody gave a shit or batted an eyelid. And that's not me having a go because obviously a relatively recent trophy is something you can quite properly laud over us-I'd give anything to win one tbh. But even when we don't it's much better to belong to this football club (and by that I mainly mean the fanbase and the identity of it all), than it is to say, Everton, Villa, Tottenham etc. In terms of tribalism it completely pisses it and that's basically all the commentators/pundits are on about when they pass comment on TV.

You must take a distinct interest in Everton if you know how much people notice us. You go and ask any fans of any club who is bigger, Everton or Newcastle, and see what the answer is. Until media interest becomes a qualifying factor for how big a club is, Newcastle will never be big. I can understand why most of you are arrogant gobshites though, the media has got in your head.

Personally i couldn't give a fuck who ''notices'' us. You can have all the back pages you want, i'd rather have the trophies and success thanks :icon_lol:

''Why aye man we've got a good stadium thoooo''

Fuck off you deluded clowns :icon_lol:

Edited by ClubEverton