Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Stokoeshop

:lol:

:icon_lol:

I was thinking , the Stokoeshops deserve their own thread?

Aye but make it clear in the OP that we aren't mocking the man, but the abortion of a statue that the mackems erected in his honour.

Stokoeshop

:lol:

I was thinking , the Stokoeshops deserve their own thread?

Aye but make it clear in the OP that we aren't mocking the man, but the abortion of a statue that the mackems erected in his honour.

Call it the Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread?

FYI, there's a Sunderland in the USA in the state of Massachusetts. It was originally named "Swampfield" and was populated by pig farmers. Of the 4000, 90% white population, 89.9% are related. Google and you will see for yourself

The highlight of the place is this:

storesinsunderlandma.jpg

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

It is, aye. There's a pub called Gatsbys that is right next to a fishmongers so when you go up to the toilets, it always stinks of fish.

A fishmonger that smells of fish. The scruffy fuckers

the_point.jpg

One of the shittest nightclubs in the world. There's also a strip club near there that's 3 quid in and 12 quid a dance off some of the ropiest looking women this side of The Hills Have Eyes.

Is that just before you get to Park Lane, and on your right there's a pub called the Park Lane. Changed since I worked there like. Bookies right beside there I stuck my biggest bet ever on, and still is to this day, on France to win the 2002 WC.

It is, aye. There's a pub called Gatsbys that is right next to a fishmongers so when you go up to the toilets, it always stinks of fish.

Read it again.

FYI, there's a Sunderland in the USA in the state of Massachusetts. It was originally named "Swampfield" and was populated by pig farmers. Of the 4000, 90% white population, 89.9% are related. Google and you will see for yourself

storesinsunderlandma.jpg

Trivia like this makes my day just that little bit brighter :(

the_point.jpg

Top marks for reading comprehension. You absolute fucking arseache.

the_point.jpg

What a monumental tit you are. :(

the_point.jpg

What a monumental tit you are. :(

How can somewhere be judged on how the place next to it smells????

Good job, mongs

storesinsunderlandma.jpg

Trivia like this makes my day just that little bit brighter :(

Glad to be of service. Looks just a shithole as its namesake.

30acgao.jpg

2dvqvmc.jpg

Embarrasing & pathetic. A newly promoted side writing off someone who won the Champions League ;ast year and played almost every game for Mourinho who paid 16 million Euros for him. Aye you must know more than Jose you thick ignorant mag twat. And you wonder why the rest of the country think you lot are twats!

30acgao.jpg

2dvqvmc.jpg

Embarrasing & pathetic. A newly promoted side writing off someone who won the Champions League ;ast year and played almost every game for Mourinho who paid 16 million Euros for him. Aye you must know more than Jose you thick ignorant mag twat. And you wonder why the rest of the country think you lot are twats!

Unless I'm severely mistaken he's also a Sunderland fan. Says something doesn't it?

Edited by Tecato

30acgao.jpg

2dvqvmc.jpg

Unless I'm severely mistaken he's also a Sunderland fan. Says something doesn't it?

Yup it was a Mackem that posted them. Bit embarrassing and pathetic by Dan there.