Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I Have just destroyed your shit thread on your shit forum and you dont even realise

This place is full of bouycoutters

May I suggest drinking a little less Sunny D, Mr Destroyer?

"Hark! I am the DESTROYER. I smite your thread down"

Trouble is, Mr D, you've only just gone and added another valid pic to our 'something shit on weeersyde' thread.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You don't actually realise how inferior that makes you look do you? What a fuckin bunch of desperate inflicted tramps.

I'd be thoroughly embarrassed if that was Newcastle, we don't care enough. You exist to hate us no other reason, find your own identity as people and you might actually have a collective purpose.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:) at that youtube clip. You'd think they'd won the league. Honestly, the unbridled joy at one moment where they can feel like they're better than us. I guarantee that for a canny few of them, that's the happiest they've ever felt in their lives.

I especially like the look of unbridled joy on the old man hugging his son right at the front, you'd think it was VE day in fact chances are he was less overjoyed then.

"Frank, great news Victory, Victory in Europe Frank, the war is over!!!!"

"I cant get excited tbh, them bastards down the road won again" :)

I especially like the look of unbridled joy on the old man hugging his son right at the front, you'd think it was VE day in fact chances are he was less overjoyed then.

"Frank, great news Victory, Victory in Europe Frank, the war is over!!!!"

"I cant get excited tbh, them bastards down the road won again" :)

With respect to them it WAS actually the biggest thing to happen to SAFC since they fluked it in '73.

Oh do fuck off. :)

You lot are embarrassing, bleat on and on about being superior etc... fact of the matter is we have six (admittedly old) tin pots in our trophy cabinet that say otherwise, you'll never beat that the way football in this country is these days.

You'll never beat our once proud record of nearly 70 consecutive years of top flight football either, honestly you'd think Newcastle were fucking Barcelona the way some of you bell-ends go on. Big clubs win things lads, and I'm not talking about the Coca Cola Championship either.

You lot are embarrassing, bleat on and on about being superior etc... fact of the matter is we have six (admittedly old) tin pots in our trophy cabinet that say otherwise, you'll never beat that the way football in this country is these days.

You'll never beat our once proud record of nearly 70 consecutive years of top flight football either, honestly you'd think Newcastle were fucking Barcelona the way some of you bell-ends go on. Big clubs win things lads, and I'm not talking about the Coca Cola Championship either.

11-8 - look it up - even if you counted titles as worth 2 cups we still have more "points".

Also 4 of your 6 were 2 centuries ago.

11-8 - look it up - even if you counted titles as worth 2 cups we still have more "points".

Thats exactly what I'd expect a Sky boy to say, football didn't start in 1992 you know.

Think the league is just a tad bit harder to win than the FA Cup, I'd take six league titles over your pathetic total any day.

Stick to the point old son.....if all that is true, why did you lot look as if youd just won the league,fa cup, champs lge, eurovision and the fuckin Wearside carpet bowls league on the day we went down?

We're fuck all, we dont matter in the big scheme of things and you're historically better....so what the fuck are you doing on here?

Feel free to make a complete tosser of yourself if you like, but all you're doing is proving our basic point....you fuckers only exist in regards to your relationship with us...take that away and what is there?

Edited by PaddockLad

Thats exactly what I'd expect a Sky boy to say, football didn't start in 1992 you know.

Think the league is just a tad bit harder to win than the FA Cup, I'd take six league titles over your pathetic total any day.

6 to 4 - what a massive gap

(You did actually know we'd won 4 titles didn't you?)

So we laughed when you went down? Who cares?

You lot dedicated two fanzines to "lets all laugh at Sunderland" when we got relegated, and you think what we did was small time? How about going into the away end in the 80's to laugh at us when we got relegated? Taking the time to make songs like Dirty Monkey Mackems AND when you reached the FA Cup final in 98, giving one of our then players a shirt to wear with "Sad Mackem Bastards" on the front. :)

It works both ways, don't get all high and mighty.

30 seconds into one of the greatest nights in your clubs history against Barcelona in the late 90's, which club were you singing about? It wouldn't happen to have been your nearest and not so dearest rivals would it?

You don't actually realise how inferior that makes you look do you? What a fuckin bunch of desperate inflicted tramps.

I'd be thoroughly embarrassed if that was Newcastle, we don't care enough. You exist to hate us no other reason, find your own identity as people and you might actually have a collective purpose.

Worst thing is he honestly thinks he's 'destroying' our thread with these videos and pictures.

I saw an article the day about Silva saying he's happy he chose Man city over Man utd, that's just one of few that've done that (Dzeko is another) and it reminds me of how mackems are with us. If Muntari or sessegnon come out and said some shite about how Newcastle had tried to sign them but they're happy they picked the mackems, the mackems would be walking on air that day. They could walk in and see their lass getting rode by another bloke and they'd still have a beaming smile while telling the bloke about what Sessegnon's said about the 'scum'.

So we laughed when you went down? Who cares?

You lot dedicated two fanzines to "lets all laugh at Sunderland" when we got relegated, and you think what we did was small time? How about going into the away end in the 80's to laugh at us when we got relegated? Taking the time to make songs like Dirty Monkey Mackems AND when you reached the FA Cup final in 98, giving one of our then players a shirt to wear with "Sad Mackem Bastards" on the front. :)

It works both ways, don't get all high and mighty.

30 seconds into one of the greatest nights in your clubs history against Barcelona in the late 90's, which club were you singing about? It wouldn't happen to have been your nearest and not so dearest rivals would it?

It might have been, or it might have been to beat the shit out of the those assembled there? (not condoning that myself).... :razz:

Crack, banter and passionate local feelings are one thing, unbridled hysteria as if you'd acheived something for yourselves is quite another. Again...what are you doing on here?