Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I was home from Denmark a couple of years back and the wife and myself went to see Ricky Gervais at the sunderland empire. After the gig we got lost for a while trying to find where we'd parked. My wife, who's Danish, made my night when she casually said that she had been in East Berlin before the wall came down and she thought that sunderland look more deprived.

I was home from Denmark a couple of years back and the wife and myself went to see Ricky Gervais at the sunderland empire. After the gig we got lost for a while trying to find where we'd parked. My wife, who's Danish, made my night when she casually said that she had been in East Berlin before the wall came down and she thought that sunderland look more deprived.

:lol:

Am ganna ring the three legends up tonight or tomorrow, and go on in a mackem accent and talk about Peytur Rea-d and Sewpur Kev, for no other reason than I'm a childish cunt and it will amuse me.

Am ganna ring the three lege

nds up tonight or tomorrow, and go on in a mackem accent and talk about Peytur Rea-d and Sewpur Kev, for no other reason than I'm a childish cunt and it will amuse me.

Haha 'gerrin' :lol:

Best of luck getting a word in edgeways with them like !

• 1 month later...
If we were having as bad a poor start to the season as Sunderland were they wouldn't care about Bruce.

Absolutely true that. I don't even think Everton or Man City fans are as obsessed with their neighbours as the mackems are.

Just having a scan through this thread then this image pops up...

8594_display.jpg

I'd actually be fucking embarrassed if we ever went on like that upon hearing about a Sunderland relegation.

Question for the mackems: Are you lot actually proud of this image?