Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I find it amazing the cant tell the difference between a couple of threads on the approach to derby day and countless threads all year round about every aspect of Newcastle United.

It's also strange they can't tell the difference between a group of individuals mocking the pose of a statue rather than mocking Stokoe himself - who for the record was part of a cup winning team - he didn't win the thing himself.

Anyway any ''moral high ground'' they take is instantly worthless to me having had to witness them sing songs about Sir Bobby pissing himself when he was manager here.

So...

Mackems are taking the high ground spectacularly here like

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=558063

:) Seemingly oblivious to the fact that what people are taking the piss out of is the fucking Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Child-Catcher statue that they've erected to one of their heroes.

Mind, they'll be on in here in fucking spades if they win tomorrow. :icon_lol:

i think they get jealous when they see things like

Pure football 1490 viewing

SMB 505 viewing

:):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :( :( Aye so jealous in makes me want to move to South Hylton. They are truly unbelievable, as I say in human development terms, crack, lifestyle, humour, attitudes at least 40 year behind us. Look at that kid on here trying to abuse Newcastle because it was "full of foreigners".

FWIW I wouldn't this forum to be three or four times bigger than it is, it's a nice size. More posters = more mongs.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

i think they get jealous when they see things like

Pure football 1490 viewing

SMB 505 viewing

Yeh i mean we are more bothered about who filled the forums are rather than the actual football grounds. :)

FWIW I wouldn't this forum to be three or four times bigger than it is, it's a nice size. More posters = more mongs.

The SMB being a fine example.

The mags legendary wit and humour shines through again. Nowt could possibly compare to the Utopian wonderland that is Newcastle. Wonder how many of them have actually been to Sunderland or have just typed "Sunderland" into Google Images and spent hours looking through pages until they reach a "Shit" photo.

And we're apparently obssesed with them

Now he gets it.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :) No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

It's that he gets it spectacularly wrong, and justifies his incorrect conclusion with "in which many kids had no home, no parents and no future prospects" :icon_lol:

Honestly, how these gomers can operate a computer is just evidence of how user friendly PCs have become. :) Mind you, the individual keys must be massive. Have you ever tried to type with your knuckles?

Mackems are taking the high ground spectacularly here like

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=558063

A thread started about one of my posts, awww they shouldn't have :) fwiw I barely give a shite about them until the run up to when we play them but from what I've heard they regularly have threads about us year round including the year we were in the Championship. Renton's bang on with his post before in all btw.

Towards the derby is pretty much the only time you will see a Sunderland related thread on here. They have threads about our every move as a club plus the obligitary fictional ''mag at work tales'' and crazy in the knows that they just made up on the spot.

They are like kids telling ghost stories getting each other worked up.

I just don't get how they can call us obsessed for having a couple of threads about them the day before the derby when they have two 11+ page threads about our threads alone. My feelings are always the same this close to the game, I'm just really fucking sick of their noise just constant unrelenting shit about how they'll thrash us can they not remember how arrogant they were ahead of Octobers game? I'm not worried about the game anyway short of them cuffing us by 5 goals or more they cant say much.

Edited by Barton7

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You came second ffs. Nobody cares.

They're going on about us being hated around the country, citing the fact many were delighted we got relegated, whereas Sunderland are generally liked around England, and respected. They got one bit right, we are hated by many, they normally come from clubs who we've put firmly in our shadow at various intervals over the last 15 years. League wise Tottenham, Everton, Villa that type of club have fans who hate us, because we've achieved more league wise, and the perceived arrogance of our fans. Also the media coverage of the club which puts all bar the biggest clubs in the shade. Now I understand we are hated by some and getting us out the road was a right result for many, but to say Sunderland are respected :lol: No one notices them, nationally people view them like West Brom, no one cares one way or the other, a SKY game on a Sunday "faak thayt its owwnnee faakin Sanlun on", no one notices them, they'd love to be hated, they exist but no one other than us (in the days leading up to a derby) care about them. That is the truth, and they know it in their hearts.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You came second ffs. Nobody cares.

That sort of goes to the point he's making tho tbf. We finished second and the country was wanking for us like mad. Living outside of Newcastle I witnessed it for myself.