Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Fucks sake, had a quick look there, how many threads about us ffs? That one where they're planning on bringing a load of Sports Direct plastic bags and towels. :lol: Will make FMA's day.

And they'll leave with no points which is all we'll care about. :lol:

There was a thread the other week demanding Stelling should be sacked and if not legal action taken against Sky for referring to SJP.

I can feel my hatred simmering up nicely.

There was a thread the other week demanding Stelling should be sacked and if not legal action taken against Sky for referring to SJP.

I suppose they'll reckon the City Council should be thrown out for refusing to change the wayfinding signs to the ground too! :lol:

I'm expecting some absolute crap chant about the name of the ground this weekend - should reply with our own version of Oasis's number:

"Who cares whatever it's called......Whatever it's called cos we'll beat the scum if we want!"

:)

Guest CabayeAye

I suppose they'll reckon the City Council should be thrown out for refusing to change the wayfinding signs to the ground too! :lol:

I'm expecting some absolute crap chant about the name of the ground this weekend - should reply with our own version of Oasis's number:

"Who cares whatever it's called......Whatever it's called cos we'll beat the scum if we want!"

:)

How they can throw stones from the glass house that is the Stadium of Shite is beyond me!

Aye, according to this 4-page thread he is …

http://www.readytogo...t=594912&page=2

…thats right, a 4-page thread, about a NUFC fan, on a sunderland message board, but they're not obsessed… oh no no no !

:rolleyes:

And as if we care whether he's a mackem :lol: surely it's worse for them to 'expose' that as he's their poster boy for 'fat Geordie bastards'. How will we ever recover from them digging this dirt up?

The Towel thing is priceless in all, have they thought what a bunch of knackers they'd look if they do anything but win after that 'stunt' they'll look like Steve Bruce and his "wait till they hear the song I play when we beat them" classic. The stadium thing really is all they can try and go at us with now isn't it, after 3 years as "top dogs" it's slipping and they know it is. I try my best to just forget about these filthy doyles but the weeks surrounding derby days remind me, in fact it's only the weeks before hand the weeks following is them moping and not talking about football where your every mention of it is greeted with "you're still talking about that you sad mag cunt" Aye we beat you 5-1 last weekend and I'm still talking about it, when you going to drop the 9-1 shite that your grandad didn't even witness?

can videos count? i think this has been posted before but it's worth another showing

now lads remember the derby facts, or mainly the one he mentions that are over a 100 years ago...

been a Sunderland fan, it's a mental condition

What a bell end. He's being canny selective on those 'facts' like. Newcastle are superior in nearly every way when it comes to head to head matches. W53 D45 L45 GD 10 for starters.

dear god that thread

SMB

wees keys are theese

What is everyones take on this, i always thought if was more to do with them throwing various items including keys at us when Liam O'Brien stuck that free kick in years ago? Obviously their shit accent lends to this insult as well

Someone in that very thread has added 'they are NOT obsessed with us'

Even typing this I am adding a further layer of irony. I might have to have a lie down.

can videos count? i think this has been posted before but it's worth another showing

now lads remember the derby facts, or mainly the one he mentions that are over a 100 years ago...

been a Sunderland fan, it's a mental condition

"Ha'way the lads, Ha'way the lads, you gotta know your Sunlan facts.

From nineteen hundred and ninety six,

Right through to '82,

You had one year over 20K,

Is that not a shame to you?

Ha'way the lads, Ha'way the lads, you gotta know your Sunlan facts.

Here's a tale, here's a yarn, you'll wanna tell your precious MON,

On halloweens day, twenty hundred and ten,

We beat you five to won.

Ha'way the lads, Ha'way the lads, you gotta know your Sunlan facts.

Your Chairmen know you're fucking shit,

Tom Cowie got you told,

He wished your fans could be as good,

As the Mags just up the road."

They do have something we'll probably never have mind, the 2nd and 3rd worst points tally's in Premiership history and iirc the 2nd most relegated team in Prem history (behind Crystal Palace) with 3 relegations.

I read this thread, I look at my kids, and I thank the fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster that I , and them, are Geordies. :lol:

:lol: Still love that 'whatever happens when I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror I'm a Geordie but when you look in the mirror you see a Mackem' or however it goes, devastates them every time.

Edited by Howay

I sometimes nip into Southwick to go to the bank when Im at work. Mos Eisley hasnt got a patch on that place. I could fill a thread about photos from sunderland it has so much material. You'd need to see it to believe it like.

For those who dont know Mos Eisley:

mbstore-48.jpg

When I was working on sunderland pool we to Southwick shops to get some lunch. That in itself was an eye opener, but as we walked back over the road to our van ( parked about 30 yards away) we saw some pikey Mackem trying to get the back door open.

Rather than shout and let him get away , we just carried on walking towards him calmly.

Even when we were stood either side of him, he didn't catch on that it was our van, the thick twat.

Police arrived shortly after, but he'd mysteriously tripped and bruised his cheek before they got there. :whistle:

One of the lads at work is an Arsenal fan and went there recently for the league game. He was due to go back a week later for the cup but pulled out of it because he said it's such a shithole, he'd rather watch it on the telly.

Reckoned they're a friendly bunch, told him that's because they're don't get human contact much.

Guest CabayeAye

Is That m*ckem folk singer for real? Does it not occur to him that his facts are from before anyone on here was born? And that this millenium we have almost exclusively pummeled them?