Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

http://www.readytogo...47&postcount=59

What a stupid officious little cunt. I can imagine the fucking dopey mouth breather staring at his keyboard to type his complaint letter and then pushing his glasses back up his greasy spotty nose to make sure his words on the screen matched what were in his simple head.

Oh and here's the FA's response. The dopey prick seems genuinely annoyed that the FA haven't paid attention to the words of a tramp from his Pennywell bedsit

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=680087

Unbelievable.

Aye saw that vid yeasterday, they seem genuinely convinced Tiote done some kind of double fisted punch on him about 8 yards from the ref :lol: It looks like absolutely fuck all Tiote lifts his hands so they dont smack heads and 'Hard man' Cattermole does what they're all furious at Tiote about and takes a dive.

What a stupid officious little cunt. I can imagine the fucking dopey mouth breather staring at his keyboard to type his complaint letter and then pushing his glasses back up his greasy spotty nose to make sure his words on the screen matched what were in his simple head.

Oh and here's the FA's response. The dopey prick seems genuinely annoyed that the FA haven't paid attention to the words of a tramp from his Pennywell bedsit

Unbelievable.

That forum is fucking horrendous but comedy at the same time, it's like a cyber lunatic asylum.

Catts waddunt dee that man yuh stewpid jawdee! 'Eez git nayuls!

:lol: Aye you're completely right, I'm just not classy enough to see Cattermoles obvious class. I wish I could have seen the FA employee that opened that complaint :lol: probably pissed himself laughing.

Edited by Howay

Unbelievable.

That forum is fucking horrendous but comedy at the same time, it's like a cyber lunatic asylum.

Surely it's not a fair representation of Sunderland fans?

I say this as an out-of-towner. Interested to see whether other SAFC forums are the same.

Surely it's not a fair representation of Sunderland fans?

I say this as an out-of-towner. Interested to see whether other SAFC forums are the same.

You're right it's not. RTG is the upper 0.1% of them who can almost write.

I must admit, I've often wondered the same thing, but my day to day experience of the filthy beggars is what prompted me to write ( in all seriousness) my first line.

Masterpiece - screensaver forever!!!

Metric Martyrs? good'n ! Gatesgoyle too

Lou & Andy lookalikes at the mackem club shop? 50% of said duo are represented - the one in the blue tracksuit bottoms. I left the other one out in case of potential morality issues.

John Humble? He's out there in the red tank top with his feet up enjoying a hard-earned beer.

Masterpiece - screensaver forever!!!

Metric Martyrs? good'n ! Gatesgoyle too

Lou & Andy lookalikes at the mackem club shop? 50% of said duo are represented - the one in the blue tracksuit bottoms. I left the other one out in case of potential morality issues.

John Humble? He's out there in the red tank top with his feet up enjoying a hard-earned beer.

Don't be daft man! Hoy the spaz in there too!

Check this silly fucker out :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He went down a storm at his latest gig, to be fair.......

pb_070119_dance_ray.photoblog900.jpg

.........The SAFC Widows and Companions Club thought he was a really talented and handsome young man.

PMSL the Elvis and SAFC shrine wall behind him :lol:

Edit: Anyone notice the linked video "SAFC academy dance off" no wonder they never produce any players if they're too busy practicing their choreography.

Edited by Howay

Just got a hold of the latest review from 'The Mackem Folksinger'.

Following on from our previous meeting (06/02/2012), I'd like to appraise you on Malcolm's development and reaction to his medication and therapy.

Malcolm has shown very encouraging signs since his medication has been changed and increased by 25% and we have allowed another two weeks grace to see if there will be any lapses or dramatic changes to his behaviour. So far so good!

I'm happy to report that the musical therapy Malcolm has been participating in seems to be having a positive effect especially when he incorporates his favourite football team into the music. His anxiety levels have decreased and he seems to be sleeping better.

We are also trying to encourage him to alter his food intake of Greggs pasties and Spaghetti hoops and hope to introduce a more balanced diet with more fruit and vegetables.

It has now been two weeks since any major episodes involving Malcolm and three weeks since the Hammer/Hedgehog incident at the Washington Galleries. (As a precaution, The Galleries CCTV monitoring has been stepped up, security guards have been given Malcolm's photograph and have also been provided with the Tyne & Wear RSPCA's branch number. Just in case!)

Yours sincerely,

Dr R Kildare BA Hons FTM

How do those defending Sunderland, includng the Echo itself, know for a fact that someone representing Travel Lodge didn't actually visit Sunderland before makng these claims?

:lol: Put it this way would you want to go visit the place? Easier to just brand Sunderland and Boro as two shitholes and go by word of mouth, love the bit where it mentions people 'loathe the mackem accent' it is a truly horrific one. Still love how we're Geordie's and they're named by an insult we give them, drives the older ones mental but the young mugs have adopted it as some badge of pride 'mackem and proud' :lol: it's like going 'dickhead and proud'.