Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol:

I never thought the original efforts of this thread would ever be supassed... but the additions of the last week have blown it away.

Bet they regret ever having that gigapixel image done! Funniest thing i've seen in years! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm fucking loving these pics. I'd put money on me being older than 'Uncal Mick' even though he looks ancient and is probably a Granda stuck in some Italia '90 timewarp. I tell you what, you had to watch out for Boro at Ayresome or on aways as they used to travel on the same saturdays as we did and there were some nutters amongst them. Never worried about going to Roker when Uncal Mick was in his prime, mind. The herr flick on his napper, man! :lol: :lol:

Been pissing myself at the Micks so much Mrs. F. asked me what I was laughing at, so I showed her the pics.

I wish I'd had a cam to record her reaction- she knows them through her work. (She works in bamp housing over there, and deals with the problem family's.)

She even recognised Uncal Mick's yellow quilted jacket. :lol:

Been pissing myself at the Micks so much Mrs. F. asked me what I was laughing at, so I showed her the pics.

I wish I'd had a cam to record her reaction- she knows them through her work. (She works in bamp housing over there, and deals with the problem family's.)

She even recognised Uncal Mick's yellow quilted jacket. :lol:

:lol: Absolute quality, UNCAL mick blatantly just Danny Dyer walks it around the estate recruiting young Mick and OWA Mick's mates to their crackteam (or team of crack heads).