Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

though most of Sunderland's money went into making Skunkville look nice.

This is an oft quoted and somewhat shocking allegation. Can someone get the BBC to investigate or something?

All of the money supposedly spent On Newcastle/Gateshead is peanuts compared to how much Nissan have had.

(I realise its not just Mackems who work there)

Edited by NJS

I have a few mates from gateshead and they cant understand the fuckers man, they say they have no issue with my accent but struggle like fuck with geordies. Gateshead is strange like they dont have a geordie thick accent, its more like ours with a bit different tossed in.

What a load of pish :) Gateshead sound nearly identical to us.

:icon_lol: Honestly man how are they this fucking thick!

I see they've started banging the "Newcastle voted against Gateshead and kicked them out the football league" drum, as if it was a callous manoeuvre by ourselves to force the population of Gateshead to watch us :)

Always nice that they neglect to mention the fact that we upheld the tradition of backing your neighbours by voting for the other North East team who were up for re-election and happened to owe us a large sum of money we wouldn't have got had they been kicked out. They also forget to mention that had we voted for Gateshead it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference, they'd have still been out on their arse.

We are bastards, like :icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

It depends on what you would class as a 'better' city

Newcastle has by far more 'attractions' and has had a lot more money invested into the place over the years. However Newcastle is full of people from all owa the country, and full of foreigners.

At least in Sunderland it is full of people from Sunderland.

Yes there are some shitholes. But the likes of Pennywell and Silky are no worse that the likes of Byker and Benwell.

I tell you what... why don't you put on your xxxxl barcode top and take a walk through Hendon on Sunday and tell them how shite their area is.... See how far you get

Fuck off, you daft cunt! :)

"Straight outa Hendon!

Crazymotherfucka named Fred the meerkat

in a band called mackems wit attitude"

I have a few mates from gateshead and they cant understand the fuckers man, they say they have no issue with my accent but struggle like fuck with geordies. Gateshead is strange like they dont have a geordie thick accent, its more like ours with a bit different tossed in.

What a load of pish :icon_lol: Gateshead sound nearly identical to us.

Ive got one working for me and I've got to tell him what to do but it's hard as he only speaks incomprehensible gibberish, even for a mackem. No fucker can understand him. It doesn't help that all his teeth look like broken tombstones in Walker graveyard with caramel toffee in the corners of EVERY fucking one. I'm ten years older than him but his teeth look twenty years older than mine.

"Straight outa Hendon!

Crazymotherfucka named Fred the meerkat

in a band called mackems wit attitude"

Ive got one working for me and I've got to tell him what to do but it's hard as he only speaks incomprehensible gibberish, even for a mackem. No fucker can understand him. It doesn't help that all his teeth look like broken tombstones in Walker graveyard with caramel toffee in the corners of EVERY fucking one. I'm ten years older than him but his teeth look twenty years older than mine.

:) Am afraid all this piss-taking is affecting our karma.

The Stadium of light looks like it's been made of of mecano in the back of that Stokoe/Bear picture.

Horrible cheap ground. ''One more seat''

Doesn't count if it's an IKEA flat pack! :)

It must bite like when they're feverishly posting about how shit Newcastle is in that thread, only for the random google ads thing at the top of the page to flash up:

"Stag weekends in Newcastle, £85" "Get discounted parking at Newcastle airport" etc etc

As it did when I was browsing. :)

Shot in Newcastle

Get Carter, Goal, Purely Belter, Stormy Monday

Likely Lads, Auf wiedersen, Crocodile Shoes, Spender, Byker Grove, When the boat comes in, 55 Degrees North, Machine Gunners.

They have....

Premier Passions and an episode of Secret Millionaire

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Some of their crack on that site, they really should be put in to mental institutions, some gems:

* Newcastle has nothing going for it

* Apart from the city centre, Sunderland has more nice places than Newcastle

* Durham City is the capital and most important place in the North East

* Sunderland is more historic than Newcastle

* Newcastle showed cowardice by remaining loyal to the crown in the days of Oliver Cromwell

* Newcastle has less of a community spirit than Sunderland and geordies have less going for them

* References to our lust for Gateshead to be part of Newcastle, eh???

* Newcastle Airport shouldn't be classed as our own because Sunderland Council owns a share of it

The thing is you see that many references to the above that a lot of them must truly believe them. They're barely human being based on that, in my opinion, I've never seen as many deranged people in one place.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club