Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Genuinely never heard of Sessegnon (sp?) and Muntari, while fantastic on his day, seems to spend most of his time at both club and international level upsetting his team mates. Bruce could be quite fucked during the ACoN.

Having never been to Sunderland, it looks like a shitter and bigger version of Bedford. I live in Coventry, and a crap part of that city but even this place looks better.

You live in COventry yet support Blackburn? Lets guess you see every game.............. on MOTD. Cunt! Fuck off you southern prick. Admitting you have never been yet slating the place

Having never been to Sunderland, it looks like a shitter and bigger version of Bedford. I live in Coventry, and a crap part of that city but even this place looks better.

You live in COventry yet support Blackburn? Lets guess you see every game.............. on MOTD. Cunt! Fuck off you southern prick. Admitting you have never been yet slating the place

People move, fuckwit.

Muslim is a race now is it?

Religionist, get it right.

Semantics. In any language it means scum.

Dress it up any way you want. :)

Couldn't give a shit, I wouldn't want to live there, who wants to live in a place where a Mosque dominates the skyline in England?

Dress it up any way you want. :)

Couldn't give a shit, I wouldn't want to live there, who wants to live in a place where a Mosque dominates the skyline in England?

Mosque > The Bridges.

Dress it up any way you want. :razz:

Mosque > The Bridges.

I ain't from Sunderland so take the piss all you want out of the place. :)

Dress it up any way you want. :razz:

Mosque > The Bridges.

I ain't from Sunderland so take the piss all you want out of the place. :)

dan1900 will be wanting a word then.

Having visited Blackburn on a couple of away day excursions I fully understand why he has moved.

Run down and full of Muslims, I feel your pain.

Don't forget to call the new lads Mothers "Nigger" when you see them. It impressed Benty so much he .....

Having visited Blackburn on a couple of away day excursions I fully understand why he has moved.

Don't forget to call the new lads Mothers "Nigger" when you see them. It impressed Benty so much he .....

That was one person...

Unlike the whole Mag away end at Boro a few years ago chanting "Mido wears a bomb".

Don't try and take the moral high ground, it never works with you lot.

That was one person...

Unlike the whole Mag away end at Boro a few years ago chanting "Mido wears a bomb".

One person said it - the whole pub roared its approval.

That was one person...

It was 'Mido is a paedo' actually. And he does look like Richard Reid. :)

That was one person...

It was 'Mido is a paedo' actually. And he does look like Richard Reid. :)

Got reported in the media as "Mido wears a bomb", given their obsession with your perennially unsuccessful football club, I have no reason to doubt them. Living in a town full of Mags I have also heard other shall we say "indiscretions" by your own supporters, there are idiots everywhere so don't point the fingers at a tiny percentage of Sunderland's fanbase and call us all racists because the same can be done to you.

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

Canny funny btw - a couple of Mackems I have on Facebook are posting about signing Sessengon (who they won't have heard of until two weeks ago) and Muntari, and are trying to rub our noses in it. Because, you know, that's the thing to do.

It really does show how small time they really are.

When we have made signings in the past, who were of a lot higher quality than those two, the first thing on my mind most certainly wasn't to bait any Mackem I could about it. As I had no need to.

Edited by Jonny2J