Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Text reads- " Pick up from Boldon Asda to Cleadon. Standard fare. No food breaks!"

Haha, obviously getting the bus from Marsden there is a lot easier than gan back in to Newcastle then back to Sunderland, so we had a few pints not far from where Roker Park used to be. It was before the derby that, I worked there for 4 years, and they're trampier now than they were 10 years ago. It's the defniition of third world. The Toon is like a catwalk in comparison. That day though, my first derby at the SOL, was my second worst day this year. Amazed me how we could play so staggeringly shit against a team that had just lost 0-4 at home to Palace and Villa.

Haha, obviously getting the bus from Marsden there is a lot easier than gan back in to Newcastle then back to Sunderland, so we had a few pints not far from where Roker Park used to be. It was before the derby that, I worked there for 4 years, and they're trampier now than they were 10 years ago. It's the defniition of third world. The Toon is like a catwalk in comparison. That day though, my first derby at the SOL, was my second worst day this year. Amazed me how we could play so staggeringly shit against a team that had just lost 0-4 at home to Palace and Villa.

Didn't they lose 1-4 to Palace after the derby?

Just saying that makes me wonder how we didn't beat this shower of shite in both games.

Didn't they lose 1-4 to Palace after the derby?

Just saying that makes me wonder how we didn't beat this shower of shite in both games.

Was it? Ah whey 0-4 to Villa before that though.

18 months from now -the residents of Malaga are woken by the sound of the nameplate being mounted on the newly acquired

"El Casa de Mierda".

That Casa St James' thing. It couldn't be Casa Santiago, because that would been more understated and a bit clever. No, it had to be the very mark of the bloke himself, i.e. about as subtle as a brick :lol:

That Casa St James' thing. It couldn't be Casa Santiago, because that would been more understated and a bit clever. No, it had to be the very mark of the bloke himself, i.e. about as subtle as a brick :lol:

:lol: It's going to be great when he is appointed as mackem manager so he can fully turn into the total winnet that he is. No doubt the mackems will bring up the casa St James' thing again as if any of us give a fuck, they'll dine out on that until they inevitably turn on him around mid season and appoint someone new before we play the cunts 2nd time round.

:lol: It's going to be great when he is appointed as mackem manager so he can fully turn into the total winnet that he is. No doubt the mackems will bring up the casa St James' thing again as if any of us give a fuck, they'll dine out on that until they inevitably turn on him around mid season and appoint someone new before we play the cunts 2nd time round.

He'll keep them up.

• 1 month later...

Reckon Cattermole is actually one of their better players tbh.

I used to think he was nowt but an utter liability but in one of the recent cuffings they've given our useless pack of cunts I thought he was the best player on the pitch, I think he's one of them that could be a decent player but the fact he's a fucking lunatic as well as the fact he would rather go out necking pints than be a good professional holds him back.