Benfica 2 Scum 1 (result)

Wor Al

A financial "expert" on TalkShite today reckoned an exit at this stage could cost them up to £50M in sponsorship deals in the longer term. Excellent!

It's a shame that with the mess we're in the only comfort I get from football is Schadenfreud (sp Isegrim?) for others, especially the pitiful mackems. :lol:

Was listening to Talksport this evening, they had a financial expert on there who said Man Utd going out of Europe could cost them up to £50m in their next shirt sponsorship deal and would almost guarantee SAF was not manager for 2006-07.

I bet the anti-Glazer contingent are creaming themselves at the prospect of them not going any further! :lol:

Was listening to Talksport this evening, they had a financial expert on there who said Man Utd going out of Europe could cost them up to £50m in their next shirt sponsorship deal and would almost guarantee SAF was not manager for 2006-07.

I bet the anti-Glazer contingent are creaming themselves at the prospect of them not going any further! :lol:

65526[/snapback]

Is there an echo on here? :lol:

Man United out of Europe, not won anything recently, no longer a big club then! :lol:

Wise men at Vodafone me thinks. What's your millions bought you Malcolm?? Fuck all, that's what!!

But according to the likes of talksport they do have the best player in the world...

65542[/snapback]

Exactly what I have just thought. How can they have failed to win it with the great Roonaldo?

But according to the likes of talksport they do have the best player in the world...

65542[/snapback]

Exactly what I have just thought. How can they have failed to win it with the great Roonaldo?

65543[/snapback]

The great Ronaldo? Check out these tears man! :lol:

_41098684_ronaldo.jpg

65542[/snapback]

65543[/snapback]

The great Ronaldo? Check out these tears man! :lol:

_41098684_ronaldo.jpg

65547[/snapback]

Actually I meant the fat scouse granny shagger. Any photos of him crying like a baby? :lol:

65542[/snapback]

65543[/snapback]

Didn't you enjoy the look on his face everytime a Benfica player went to ground when he went to tackle them???

It was like he got a dose of his own medicine and couldn't take it.

Personally I don't think we're in a position where we can laugh at clubs for being in deep shit since we're NUFC fans an arl....  :lol:

65558[/snapback]

I kind of have that attitude too, but if we're going to drown I would quite like to see "United" go down with us.

And then there is the mackems. Tee hee indeed.

Personally I don't think we're in a position where we can laugh at clubs for being in deep shit since we're NUFC fans an arl....  :(

65558[/snapback]

Surely it's because we're Newcastle fans that we can sniggle?

:lol::lol:;);)

Such a shame.

Personally I don't think we're in a position where we can laugh at clubs for being in deep shit since we're NUFC fans an arl....  :blush:

65558[/snapback]

Surely it's because we're Newcastle fans that we can sniggle?

:lol:;);):(

Such a shame.

65563[/snapback]

That's a fruedian slip there. You probably want to snuggle. :lol:

Apparently the Glazers have budgetted for Man U qualifying for the knockout stages of the CL every season.  Oh dearie me.

65567[/snapback]

Mind, it's a decade since their last failure in that respect... you just have to be deluded enough to believe they're still as good a team in the first place :lol:

Apparently the Glazers have budgetted for Man U qualifying for the knockout stages of the CL every season.  Oh dearie me.

65567[/snapback]

Oh well it looks like it's going to be

The manchesterbuccaneersfostersmastercardchevy old trafford stadium next year just so they can make the loan repayments.

You can see all the man yoo fans taking to the streets of london in protest.

:lol: