Benfica 2 Scum 1 (result)

Wor Al

Personally I don't think we're in a position where we can laugh at clubs for being in deep shit since we're NUFC fans an arl....  :lol:

65558[/snapback]

Fair point like,

deep shit though? out of Europe? yup :lol: deep shit? hmmmm personally I wouldnt mind being a place or two behind them.....

Barclays Premiership

P Team P Pts

1 Chelsea 15 40

2 Man Utd 14 30

3 Liverpool 14 28

4 Tottenham 15 27

5 Arsenal 14 26

Personally I don't think we're in a position where we can laugh at clubs for being in deep shit since we're NUFC fans an arl....  :blush:

65558[/snapback]

Surely it's because we're Newcastle fans that we can sniggle?

;);):(:blush:

Such a shame.

65563[/snapback]

That's a fruedian slip there. You probably want to snuggle. :lol:

65568[/snapback]

No SSR, 'sniggle' is my made up word (sniggle/giggle). I made it up after Peter Andre made up 'Insania' - if it's okay for him, it's okay for me. (Christ, that's a fuckin' year gone :lol: )

Getting back to the point though, I couldn't sleep last night for worrying about Manure. :blush:

Should we start a Toontastic collection, get Blue Peter involved and organise a pop concert (with stars such as the aforementioned Peter Andre) to raise some cash for them? I'll start by donating 5 Rupees.

What boils my piss is the way the media are portraying Man United fans as long-suffering and hard done by, as if it's really difficult to support those bastards. Poor Man United, they got knocked out and they're only second in the table, and for the first time in decades they have financial worries. It's a hard fucking life isn't it.

What boils my piss is the way the media are portraying Man United fans as long-suffering and hard done by, as if it's really difficult to support those bastards.  Poor Man United, they got knocked out and they're only second in the table, and for the first time in decades they have financial worries. It's a hard fucking life isn't it.

65681[/snapback]

To be fair, it's over six years since they last won the European Cup :lol:

Talksport was a good laugh this morning. All the cockney manc fans were ringing up virtually in tears (as was Brazil for that matter - he was getting well arsey with people ringing in to have a pop!). One of them came out with:

"Ferguson has to go, he's a liability - has done nothing for this club......"

Another one:

"How dare Glazer gamble money that we hadn't even won yet......."

Laugh? I almost pissed myself! :lol:

Talksport was a good laugh this morning. All the cockney manc fans were ringing up virtually in tears (as was Brazil for that matter - he was getting well arsey with people ringing in to have a pop!). One of them came out with:

Another one:

65683[/snapback]

That Terry Christian showed himself to be a complete nob jockey too I thought. Patronising twat that he is.

Another one:

65683[/snapback]

That Terry Christian showed himself to be a complete nob jockey too I thought. Patronising twat that he is.

65685[/snapback]

Terry Christian shows himself up everytime he opens his gob tbh.

When is Eamon Holmes on the TV next? This is about the only time I'd actually watch something with him on it, just to see the contrast from his usual ugly smirking face as he quips about Man Utd's latest win on whatever third grade tat he's filling space on at the time.

When is Eamon Holmes on the TV next?  This is about the only time I'd actually watch something with him on it, just to see the contrast from his usual ugly smirking face as he quips about Man Utd's latest win on whatever third grade tat he's filling space on at the time.

65687[/snapback]

He'll be getting some stick on FiveLive on Saturday morning like.

When is Eamon Holmes on the TV next?  This is about the only time I'd actually watch something with him on it, just to see the contrast from his usual ugly smirking face as he quips about Man Utd's latest win on whatever third grade tat he's filling space on at the time.

65687[/snapback]

He does a radio show as well. Might be worth listening to him on there. Has anyone actually noticed what a fat bastard he is when you see him properly up and moving about. He looks "portly" when he's sat on the sofa on GMTV, but see the fucker actually in motion! Jesus he's like a hot water bottle filled to bursting with jelly.

Another one:

65683[/snapback]

65685[/snapback]

:lol:

What did the retard have to say for himself then?

Another one:

65683[/snapback]

65685[/snapback]

What did the retard have to say for himself then?

65711[/snapback]

Nothing that specific, just a whinge about "Why does everyone hate us", and how they had been the most entertaining football side in the history of football ever. Patronising twat sums him up about right I'd say, and I normally quite like the bloke (well unlike most I can tolerate him).

I was in a pub full of Man U fans last night watching the match...

Jumped and shouted "Get in!!" when Benfica scored there equaliser!

And bless them, they got all excited when they only need a draw to go through...

Just a thought.... when was the last time Bolton were in Europe longer than Man U??

And bless them, they got all excited when they only need a draw to go through...

Just a thought.... when was the last time Bolton were in Europe longer than Man U??

65778[/snapback]

It's Bolton's first season in Europe isn't it? :lol:

65778[/snapback]

I think its depicted on here somewhere.

P7280684.jpg

Best bit of the night was when Ronaldo was through and the defender dived and the ref gave a free kick to Benfica. Cue Ronaldo in obvious disgust at decision throwing a right strop and getting booked for it. Aye, it's not fair is it kidda? People cheating by diving around is frustrating isn't it? Reap what you sow you cheating little shit.

By the way, when Benfica put the second one in I jumped up with a 'GET THE FUCK IN!' which I enjoyed until I remembered I was watching it at my mams.

Best bit of the night was when Ronaldo was through and the defender dived and the ref gave a free kick to Benfica. Cue Ronaldo in obvious disgust at decision throwing a right strop and getting booked for it. Aye, it's not fair is it kidda? People cheating by diving around is frustrating isn't it? Reap what you sow you cheating little shit.

By the way, when Benfica put the second one in I jumped up with a 'GET THE FUCK IN!' which I enjoyed until I remembered I was watching it at my mams.

65845[/snapback]

You mean this?

_41098684_ronaldo.jpg

After Manchester United's shock elimination from the Champion's League, Malcolm Glazer began to question Sir Alex Ferguson's a bility, asking him "So, how far away do you think you are from a team capable of winning the Champion's League?"

The Manchester United manager hesitated but responded eventually:

"...35 miles"

Would find that funnier if I were a Liverpool fan obviously.