Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

Renton

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of it was that the fucking incompetent tools made a statue of a bloke , respected equally by NUFC and safc, look like a fucking paedo!

Jeez Louise!

right with you. thats what got me on here, the ridiculous nature of the statue. people aint been doing pictures of the real man... legend he was to both nufc and safc

plus, most havent been as bad as some of the stuff you see on forums. good taste generally all round

I showed my colleague this thread (he's from S.Shields and not bothered by football either way) and he was of the opinion that the Stokoe statue was made from plastic/GRP or some such. I do hope he's wrong, because that would be tacky in the extreme.

Good work fellas :( . Can I suggest a Stokoeshop of him just about to spring off a diving board??

Lads - Help a brother out here ?! Just been 'accepted' after a bit of a wait validating and have a backlog of Stokoes that have been building up ...call us a div but how the hell do i upload the images/s ?

Had a look in the help etc but no wiser ?

Quickstart guide anyone ? Cheers in advance . . .

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Lads - Help a brother out here ?! Just been 'accepted' after a bit of a wait validating and have a backlog of Stokoes that have been building up ...call us a div but how the hell do i upload the images/s ?

Had a look in the help etc but no wiser ?

Quickstart guide anyone ? Cheers in advance . . .

got to Tinypic sort your image oot. Save the link it gives you. Then highlight the link on this page then under neither fonts there a little square that looks like a picture, click that, press ok and thats the crack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.