Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

Renton

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what the response on here would be if there was a bobby robson version of this thread

Is there an abysmal statue of Sir Bob anywhere mate?...feel free to go ahead if there is.

The ipswich one isn't great but fortunately i have too much respect for SBR to mock him like this.

typical

wonder what the response on here would be if there was a bobby robson version of this thread

Is there an abysmal statue of Sir Bob anywhere mate?...feel free to go ahead if there is.

The ipswich one isn't great but fortunately i have too much respect for SBR to mock him like this.

typical

typical of what?....someone who doesnt take everything they see on the internet seriously?....correct...which must be a new feeling for you....

Edited by PaddockLad

typical

typical of what?....someone who doesnt take everything they see on the internet seriously?....correct...which must be a new feeling for you....

Not taking it seriously?

Oh i get it, mocking a dead North East legend, what a great laugh

typical

Not taking it seriously?

No, as has been explained the thread is mocking that hideous statue....if you want me to be serious for a second then I think its a fuckin disgrace to the bloke. But there again, look who commisioned it.... :lol:

typical

Not taking it seriously?

Shit, someone left the Mong-gate open...

It's concerns have been answered several times in this thread alone, yet on it mongs, like some kind of unrelenting mong-machine :nah

typical

Not taking it seriously?

Shit, someone left the Mong-gate open...

It's concerns have been answered several times in this thread alone, yet on it mongs, like some kind of unrelenting mong-machine :nah

:lol:

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.