Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

Renton

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as ever, loving your work @yourservice! :D

How angry are you feeling today Steve, not very by the look of things? I would have thought you'd be apoplecticsteve today tbh.

Edited by trophyshy

as ever, loving your work @yourservice! :D

How angry are you feeling today Steve, not very by the look of things? I would have thought you'd be apoplecticsteve today tbh.

Reet Angry Steve! haha!

More pissed off that he hasn't been replaced than that he's gone tbh and as per usual sick of all the lies from the flendo's in charge (and probably Carroll too)

May do some stokoeshopping to appease my anger...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=569274

Such moral upstanding and an excellent attempt at justification on page 2

Hypocrital twats the lot of them. One's a building on fire? It's the fucking WTC. It was a bit more than on fire ;)

Not that I find it in any way offensive, it's actually quite funny, I just find their attitude baffling. Taking the piss out of the fact their Stokoe statue makes him look like a nonce by Photoshopping him into arguably the most famous war photograph ever taken is well out of order but replacing a plane which helped bring down a skyscraper in the worst terrorist attack the Western world has ever seen with our latest signing is well within the boundries of comedy. Okay then.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Some of theirs are okay, but the Stokoe statue is inherently more funny anyway.

That Snickerty Frodo chap is quite handy with Photoshop, the rest (as Sima would put it) are turboshit mind.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=569274

Such moral upstanding and an excellent attempt at justification on page 2

Hypocrital twats the lot of them. One's a building on fire? It's the fucking WTC. It was a bit more than on fire ;)

Not that I find it in any way offensive, it's actually quite funny, I just find their attitude baffling. Taking the piss out of the fact their Stokoe statue makes him look like a nonce by Photoshopping him into arguably the most famous war photograph ever taken is well out of order but replacing a plane which helped bring down a skyscraper in the worst terrorist attack the Western world has ever seen with our latest signing is well within the boundries of comedy. Okay then.

I wonder who has a american owner, he might like to see that picture

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.