Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

Renton

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks only took me about an hour, never made a gif before.

is it meant to just be a flashing imator.com?

no, looks fine here but it is on my machine. was too big to host on Toontastic. 2.2MB!

I'll host it elsewhere

thanks only took me about an hour, never made a gif before.

is it meant to just be a flashing imator.com?

no, looks fine here but it is on my machine. was too big to host on Toontastic. 2.2MB!

I'll host it elsewhere

I cut and pasted the link

;)

Fucking superb!

Parky will love it!

1296064127.jpg

I know what you’re thinking: “Did Newcastle score six goals, or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But this being the Tyne-Wear derby, the most fierce derby in the world, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do ya, punk?

I might be cheeky and if suggestions/requests might be done. One of Stokoe and Godzilla looming over, say, Bletchley Park might look good. Or a 'Bob the Tank Engine'. If anyone is really good, how about Bob Stokoe as the watery alien thing in The Abyss?

I might be cheeky and if suggestions/requests might be done. One of Stokoe and Godzilla looming over, say, Bletchley Park might look good. Or a 'Bob the Tank Engine'. If anyone is really good, how about Bob Stokoe as the watery alien thing in The Abyss?

why bletchley park?

why bletchley park?

Don't know, it just looks nice. Tokyo, or that huge 60's estate in Sheffield called Park Hill Flats would be good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.