RTG

peasepud

It's because today it has crashed about 50 times with this Bent news. The server couldn't handle all the guests viewing at once so it had to make it private for a day or so.

It'll be back to normal ASAP. Unless of course we are hit with more breaking news. ;)

It's because today it has crashed about 50 times with this Bent news. The server couldn't handle all the guests viewing at once so it had to make it private for a day or so.

It'll be back to normal ASAP. Unless of course we are hit with more breaking news. ;)

Toontastic did the same when Keegan left.... or joined can't remember which

Edited by Phil

Toontastic did the same when Keegan left.... or joined can't remember which

we did it when we were *shudders* relegated.

They are winding themselves up that Bruce has walked now. That would be funny. :lol:

At 92 minutes on Sunday, half of them wanted him gone.

And at 94 they were proclaiming him a God :nah:

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest :lol:

They are winding themselves up that Bruce has walked now. That would be funny. :lol:

And at 94 they were proclaiming him a God :nah:

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest :lol:

Not forgetting Joe Bugner :lol:

And at 94 they were proclaiming him a God :o

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest ;)

Not forgetting Joe Bugner :icon_lol:

Balding + Bugner = Bruce.

brucemorph.jpg

There is a likeness I think.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Its a rubbish forum, the moderators appear to come online about once a month and there are always at least three threads on the same subject. The majority appear to be massively obsessed with anything Newcastle too, which annoys me vastly.

I sometimes go on there but spend alot of time on Sunderland World which I do some writing for and is more of a family forum. The vast majority of posters on it are canny and constructive.

Its a rubbish forum, the moderators appear to come online about once a month and there are always at least three threads on the same subject. The majority appear to be massively obsessed with anything Newcastle too, which annoys me vastly.

I sometimes go on there but spend alot of time on Sunderland World which I do some writing for and is more of a family forum. The vast majority of posters on it are canny and constructive.

I like this guy. Welcome to Toontastic.

And at 94 they were proclaiming him a God :o

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest ;)

Not forgetting Joe Bugner :icon_lol:

brucemorph.jpg

58988711.png

tbh

They are winding themselves up that Bruce has walked now. That would be funny. :D

And at 94 they were proclaiming him a God :icon_lol:

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest :rolleyes:

brucemorph.jpg

58988711.png

tbh

Is that not potentially the ugliest 3-some in the history of the world??

They are winding themselves up that Bruce has walked now. That would be funny. :D

As he danced down the touchline like he'd just been told he had won first place in a Claire Balding lookalike contest :rolleyes:

brucemorph.jpg

58988711.png

tbh

Does 3 blokes count as a 3some? :huh:

brucemorph.jpg

58988711.png

tbh

Does 3 blokes count as a 3some? :huh:

I'd be surprised if Balding didn't have a cock tbh...

It'll be back to normal ASAP. Unless of course we are hit with more breaking news. :D

What are they running this RTG site from a Commodore 64?