Overtaking Sunderland

Christmas Tree

Being honest I'm not arsed if we finish above you

:D

You've overachieved to be fair.

Patronising prick. What makes you so much better than us? Nothing. We've scored more and conceded less and took 4 points off you, utterly thrashing you 5-1. I don't think you'll ''push on'' either and it's arrogance of the highest proportion to suggest you will. You're shite, you've spent a fortune and half your players are crocked, shite or on loan.

One win against Wigan and you're all full of shite again, about finishing above us and pushing for Europe, One things for sure Bruce has never achieved anything as a manager and every year his sides have the same slide - he only has a plan A and can rarely do anything about it when the slide begins.

We are a better team than you this year and providing we invest in the summer we'll be a better team than you next year.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many players are on loan at Sunderland? Is it 6? If so they have to sign 6 players to be where they are now :D

With Short clearly getting a bit pissed off looking at pink seats I think they will count themselves lucky to stay where they are without talking of pushing on.

Onouha and Elmo are the only 2 that start now, and we've got permanent deals in place to sign them all, minus Welbeck.

How is Short getting pissed off? Why make that up? :D

Patronising prick. What makes you so much better than us? Nothing. We've scored more and conceded less and took 4 points off you, utterly thrashing you 5-1. I don't think you'll ''push on'' either and it's arrogance of the highest proportion to suggest you will. You're shite, you've spent a fortune and half your players are crocked, shite or on loan.

One win against Wigan and you're all full of shite again, about finishing above us and pushing for Europe, One things for sure Bruce has never achieved anything as a manager and every year his sides have the same slide - he only has a plan A and can rarely do anything about it when the slide begins.

We are a better team than you this year and providing we invest in the summer we'll be a better team than you next year.

Are you expecting big investment in the summer?

We don't know what to expect but in fairness neither do you...

We'll have a bit to play around with, and one thing you cant knock Bruce for is his dealings in the transfer market, the first SAFC manager I've properly trusted to sign a good player without spending ridiculous money.

Onouha and Elmo are the only 2 that start now, and we've got permanent deals in place to sign them all, minus Welbeck.

Not making anything up, Quinn quite recently came out in the press moaning about the numbers and saying sales may need to be made to bring new players in.

If that's not a sign of Short getting a bit fed up putting money in when people still won't turn up then I apologise but it seems pretty clear to me.

Even if you have deals to sign them up they are still gonna cost money. Hasn't Welbeck been one of your best players this season anyway?

Our scouts seem to be fairly decent so I don't reckon we'll have to spend too much to get decent players.

Tiote was £4m and has been one of the best players in the league this season, Ben Arfa was £5m all together and I'm sure we'll get Ireland fairly cheap.

We'll have a bit to play around with, and one thing you cant knock Bruce for is his dealings in the transfer market, the first SAFC manager I've properly trusted to sign a good player without spending ridiculous money.

Really? He's bought some shite, namely those South American imports he's got such a good reputation for finding. Bruce is talking about yet another overhaul of the squad, which would be his third in as many summers. Almost every player in your squad is either Bruce bought or has been given a new contract by him. He's used the loan system quite well but replacing them and/or making the deals permanent surely wont leave much wriggle room for new players?

Not making anything up, Quinn quite recently came out in the press moaning about the numbers and saying sales may need to be made to bring new players in.

If that's not a sign of Short getting a bit fed up putting money in when people still won't turn up then I apologise but it seems pretty clear to me.

Even if you have deals to sign them up they are still gonna cost money. Hasn't Welbeck been one of your best players this season anyway?

He also said he purposely over exaggerated that situation to help it gain media coverage, he wants an extra few thousand in to support the team, they aren't going to make or break any transfer deal. We are going to average 40k again this year which is still better than 90% of the clubs in the PL.

We will sell to buy, we have been doing that anyway with Bruce, Keane's spending here was ridiculous and we're still trying to clear out some of that crap that we're stuck with.

We need to sign 3 strikers in the summer, it's going to cost a fortune, thankfully Ellis seems to have really taken to the club and I'm sure he'll have his chequebook out again.

Welbeck has been excellent for us yes, he adds something different to our attack and is going to need replacing. He has a big future at United.

Really? He's bought some shite, namely those South American imports he's got such a good reputation for finding. Bruce is talking about yet another overhaul of the squad, which would be his third in as many summers. Almost every player in your squad is either Bruce bought or has been given a new contract by him. He's used the loan system quite well but replacing them and/or making the deals permanent surely wont leave much wriggle room for new players?

Really. He took a gamble on 3 SA's, 2 on free transfers iirc, sadly they don't look capable of making the step up to the English game. We sold Da Silva for the price he was bought for, Riveros had a good WC and we'll easily recoup his wages when he's inevitability sold on, and Angeleri, highly rated and apparently a target of Inter a few year back just looks shit, he got that one wrong,

Every other player brought in by SB has been value for money, Bramble being the highlight, he was probably our player of the season up until his injury. He only cost 750k.

I may be wrong but before we signed Gyan, Bruce's net spend was around £5m.

Nar, we're better than you and have been for a few years now.

The table will show this at the end of the season.

So you took 4 points off us? We haven't lost to Arsenal this season, we must be of equal quality to them eh? :blush:

I honestly couldn't name half your team mate, Danny Simpson, Leon Best and Shola Ameobi are not Premier League players, the rest are decidedly average.

You're fucking shite, ran by Cockneys from top to bottom, and if you trust Ashley's word about investment then you're just as stupid as we think you all are.

So you took 4 points off us? We haven't lost to Arsenal this season, we must be of equal quality to them eh? :blush:

I honestly couldn't name half your team mate, Danny Simpson, Leon Best and Shola Ameobi are not Premier League players, the rest are decidedly average.

You're fucking shite, ran by Cockneys from top to bottom, and if you trust Ashley's word about investment then you're just as stupid as we think you all are.

That post is absolutely superb.

My favourite part is when he says he couldn't name half our team, and then proceeds to name three of them with his very next words, and tops ot all off by calling us stupid. ;)

Amazing. There's so much to pick apart in there ;)

So much better than us, yet incapable of beating a team made up of "decidedly average" players. Worse still Shola "not a Premier League player" Ameobi has managed to net two against you this season, that's the same number of goals your entire team scored against us in two games. You've managed to take two points off the mighty Arsenal this season, yet we've taken four.

The fact of the matter is you couldn't fit a Rizla between the two sides and at the moment I'm quite happy with that. Considering we've had a season outside the Premier League and had to rebuild, to rejoin the top flight more or less level pegging with you lot is quite satisifying if not hilarious given the blinding arrogance emanating from Wearside over the past 18 months, more of which you've displayed in here. You should know not to come out with shite like "the table will show this at the end of the season" given Brewcie's track record of fucking up a sure thing. Remember when Europe was nailed on? The only chance you've got of getting there now is if Jordan Henderson joins Blue.

Edited by Ketsbaia