Overtaking Sunderland

Christmas Tree

I reckon most neutrals would be able to name more of our starting 11 than Sunderland's, then if you take the players each team actually own..

Sunderland don't actually have a proper left back do they?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the country think Sunderland are shite.

They can barely score a goal in most games, they have very cheap seats (£10 vs Liverpool) but they can't fill their ground. They are full of themselves but they are wank and they've been made to look it.

Best team in 40 years :D

Being honest I'm not arsed if we finish above you

:D

You've overachieved to be fair.

Patronising prick. What makes you so much better than us? Nothing. We've scored more and conceded less and took 4 points off you, utterly thrashing you 5-1. I don't think you'll ''push on'' either and it's arrogance of the highest proportion to suggest you will. You're shite, you've spent a fortune and half your players are crocked, shite or on loan.

One win against Wigan and you're all full of shite again, about finishing above us and pushing for Europe, One things for sure Bruce has never achieved anything as a manager and every year his sides have the same slide - he only has a plan A and can rarely do anything about it when the slide begins.

We are a better team than you this year and providing we invest in the summer we'll be a better team than you next year.

Nar, we're better than you and have been for a few years now.

The table will show this at the end of the season.

So you took 4 points off us? We haven't lost to Arsenal this season, we must be of equal quality to them eh? :blush:

I honestly couldn't name half your team mate, Danny Simpson, Leon Best and Shola Ameobi are not Premier League players, the rest are decidedly average.

You're fucking shite, ran by Cockneys from top to bottom, and if you trust Ashley's word about investment then you're just as stupid as we think you all are.

;)

Cringeworthy and deluded.