Carroll Leaving the Toon

DesperateDannyB

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

oy, what you doing with my avatar, I took that photo myself in the 70's

What you getting the arse about? If you've used it, it's on the internet and therefore public domain.

wtf does it have to do with you :D

About as much as it does you tbh :rolleyes:

I suppose I should be honoured someone else is using my photo :lol: Still, pretty sad the way some people go on like they are shagging someone else's arse so much sometimes.

Not that I mean't what I said in anything but just a general question, he may not even realise anyway :icon_lol:

Am I right in thinking you took the picture in Paddocks Avatar back in the 70s, used it on here as your avatar which has then been added to google which he stumbled upon?

Job for the XFiles, tbh.

probably.

Used it on here and on Newcastle Online as NE5.

Same as my old LeazesEnd photo, but that was given to me by someone who worked for a London based Newspaper though.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fella in The Strawberry yesterday, before the match, was saying we're selling Carrol. Now I don't think we will, but he made an additional valid point which does make me a little nervous. That if we do sell, we'll do it on transfer deadline so Cashley doesn't have to spend the incomings.

Edited by Shear3r