What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until 10. 40

What ones yee Kevin?

right, without the piint glass covering my face

awww. i want to give you a cuddle.

I'll never take the piss out you again Kevin. I thought he'd be a right little rogue.

Couldnt look much more Irish if he tried :D

Mine is from a "film character" fancy dress party where I went as Santiago Nunez...fuck paying for a proper costume like :icon_lol:

You like the type that stands round Keith Barrett in the Newcastle Labour Club before games.

Your haircut makes you look like the "man" in a lesbian civil partnership

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I've lost them all ffs, had on. I had loads of new uns.

You actually look like a young version of my father-in-law.

Well I've got nee doubt that's not a compliment. I had a picture up in my profile for ages which is a better representation. Surprised you didnt see it. I scanned loads of newuns but I can't find the cunts :D I'll scan more when am back on Sunday for you to perv over. Well actually am here the morra mornin.

Howmanheyman your turn surely.

Too late!

Reet. I guess the next step is to change avatar to what everyone else thinks we look like. I'll gan first

Done!

until 10. 40

What ones yee Kevin?

right, without the piint glass covering my face

awww. i want to give you a cuddle.

I'll never take the piss out you again Kevin. I thought he'd be a right little rogue.

Couldnt look much more Irish if he tried :icon_lol:

Mine is from a "film character" fancy dress party where I went as Santiago Nunez...fuck paying for a proper costume like :lol:

You like the type that stands round Keith Barrett in the Newcastle Labour Club before games.

Your haircut makes you look like the "man" in a lesbian civil partnership

:rolleyes:

I've lost them all ffs, had on. I had loads of new uns.

You actually look like a young version of my father-in-law.

Well I've got nee doubt that's not a compliment. I had a picture up in my profile for ages which is a better representation. Surprised you didnt see it. I scanned loads of newuns but I can't find the cunts :huh: I'll scan more when am back on Sunday for you to perv over. Well actually am here the morra mornin.

Was a bit of a stud in his day, apparently, represented the Toon in the Shagging conquests then went international. But if that's nowt like you, Esteban..... :D

Edited by Howmanheyman

If we're doing avatar changes to show similarities, then...

*ahem*

peter-sutcliffe-yorkshire-ripper.jpg

or even

:D

:icon_lol:

Like looking in a mirror.

Sutcliffe is one handsome chap, mind. Mudering bastard, obviously but.... somehow sexy...

If we're doing avatar changes to show similarities, then...

*ahem*

peter-sutcliffe-yorkshire-ripper.jpg

or even

:D

:icon_lol:

:lol:

Like looking in a mirror.

Sutcliffe is one handsome chap, mind. Mudering bastard, obviously but.... somehow sexy...

That picture on your twitter, if you, does remind me of some american bloke off the TV but I cant quite place him. If its not you then it probably is the american bloke off TV who I cant quite place.