Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

Kenny Dalglish, the Liverpool manager, began his morning press conference by asking the Sky Sports presenter in attendance whether he was okay to continue despite the presence of a female journalist in the room.

:blush:

Ahem, Ahem :icon_lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=849102

Gittes by name.......

Only Kidding. :lol:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Dalglish, the Liverpool manager, began his morning press conference by asking the Sky Sports presenter in attendance whether he was okay to continue despite the presence of a female journalist in the room.

:icon_lol:

Ahem, Ahem :blush:

Gittes by name.......

Only Kidding. :blush:

:lol:

I tell you now, I would not get that without your remark.

Edited by Mr Gittes

Gittes by name.......

????

did you click on the link?

Gittes by name.......

????

I did, but simply posting the linkwithout explaining would have done it as well, I'm no mug.

Anyway.

Gittes by name.......

Only Kidding. :icon_lol:

????

I did, but simply posting the linkwithout explaining would have done it as well, I'm no mug.

Anyway.

Evidently.

I was being polite and friendly with you being a new poster and all. An error I will try not to repeat. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

"The game's gone mad"

I agree.

Not because a woman's doing a better job on the line than most men, but because the twat's at sky have fucked with it so comprehensively that Saturday was only the fifth 3pm Saturday kick off we've had all season and they do shite like schedule a game at Plymouth on a Monday night for us.

93 mate. To be fair it's been like that since you were playing rounders in your Hi Tec Strada's.

You're having a pop at my age?

Nowt I can do about that really.

:icon_lol: Sorry I was hoping you'd bite more than that. There's only two years between us.

Am sure you hate the Sunday games too then.

There's got to be twice as many as there was when I was 18.

"What really upsets me is the fact that only females in our industry are judged by their gender and that is categorically wrong," she told BBC Radio 5 live.

"When I left Birmingham City, 75% of senior managers were women. West Ham brought in three women.* Football still has this old fashioned out-of-date view of what a woman's role is in the industry."

It's a typical moronic reaction from Brady - sure Gray and Keys were in the wrong but senior figures from all around football have come out in support of Massey, including Ferdinand and Savage - also people are too keen to forget she's already officiated a game in the Premier League this season and various female officials have been officiating games in the football league for a while.

People are trotting out the same old lines when it comes to the sexism argument. So & so % of boardroom members of said industry are women, like they are aiming for a perfect 50%. Fuss for the sake of fuss. If you watch football and you don't think Andy Gray is a moron give your head a shake, it's old news!

*So she's basically saying she employs women? :lol:

"What really upsets me is the fact that only females in our industry are judged by their gender and that is categorically wrong," she told BBC Radio 5 live.

"When I left Birmingham City, 75% of senior managers were women. West Ham brought in three women.* Football still has this old fashioned out-of-date view of what a woman's role is in the industry."

It's a typical moronic reaction from Brady - sure Gray and Keys were in the wrong but senior figures from all around football have come out in support of Massey, including Ferdinand and Savage - also people are too keen to forget she's already officiated a game in the Premier League this season and various female officials have been officiating games in the football league for a while.

People are trotting out the same old lines when it comes to the sexism argument. So & so % of boardroom members of said industry are women, like they are aiming for a perfect 50%. Fuss for the sake of fuss. If you watch football and you don't think Andy Gray is a moron give your head a shake, it's old news!

Brady conveniently forgetting the sterling work she did for the image of women in general whilst looking after the Daily and Sunday Sport for the arch dildo seller, David Sullivan.

She said that shes taking legal advice over the allegations in some tabloids that she sent texts to the senior players at West Ham telling them to help topple Avram Grant. If she successfully sues anyone for that I'll dive off the Tyne Bridge wearing a mackems shirt :blush:

Positive discrimination. What a fucking joke.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
"The game's gone mad"

I agree.

Not because a woman's doing a better job on the line than most men, but because the twat's at sky have fucked with it so comprehensively that Saturday was only the fifth 3pm Saturday kick off we've had all season and they do shite like schedule a game at Plymouth on a Monday night for us.

93 mate. To be fair it's been like that since you were playing rounders in your Hi Tec Strada's.

You're having a pop at my age?

Nowt I can do about that really.

:icon_lol: Sorry I was hoping you'd bite more than that. There's only two years between us.

Am sure you hate the Sunday games too then.

There's got to be twice as many as there was when I was 18.

No, listen without sounding simple. I really like weekend games which kick off later than normal, purely for the extra hours drinking. Your 530 Saturday night games ARE ALWAYS good atmosphere's can't wait for Arsenal.

We've always been on Sky 15-20 times a season since we came up. They bummed us as the entertainers. It's just there became 4 potential slots from 2001, when that channel Premiership Plus came out with that gay looking presenter and George Graham.

The linesman/woman was correct in their decision, and Richard Keys and the coward Andy Gray were very naughty. It's been great seeing the BBC laying into Sky after Murdoch and his hatchet men (Coulson, McKenzie, Boulton et al) have spent years shitting on them. This, and the on-going phone hacking case is giving that Aussie crapbag and his latest pet Prime Minister a taste of their own medicine.

As asserted by the BBC's Dan Roan the press are going to be watching Massey's every move from now. That's got to be some pressure!

danroan Dan Roan

Expect bigger press corps than usual for Crewe v Bradford Tues night- Sian Massey's next match.

What if she makes a wrong decision? :lol:

As asserted by the BBC's Dan Roan the press are going to be watching Massey's every move from now. That's got to be some pressure!

danroan Dan Roan

Expect bigger press corps than usual for Crewe v Bradford Tues night- Sian Massey's next match.

What if she makes a wrong decision? :lol:

The FA will breathe a sigh of relief now that it's clear she's one of them.