Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

Keys comes out looking worse ino, he comments come across as proper nasty women hating stuff. Trying too hard to be one of the boys.

I have to confess I have said "do me a favour love" to mrs spongebob so many times in the last couple of days she has cracked and reporting to physical violence. "Calm down love its only a bit of banter" didn't seem to help

I agree. The lineswoman comments were sexist and quite nasty. The innuendo to Charlotte Jackson wasn't very professional but if you don't want lewd comments, don't have your tits hanging out when you go to work. :jesuswept:

It's that sort of attitude that deters lasses from wearing low cut tops at work.

That's a good point tbf.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree re: Waddle like, always talks a lot of sense about the game. Just don't mention pelanties.

think he's embarrassing myself, Alan Hansen started out on sky. Lee Dixon is another possible, I quite like his analysis and he doesn't show an obvious bias.

Did you see Dixon's reaction to Barton grabbing his cock at Torres?

I chinned Dixon on twitter. He was so devastated with my comment he sent back a blank message. Does that mean hes reported me or that I just knocked the wind right out of his sails?

haha what did you say?

1 min 09 sec - think wooly mit

"a' wadda been right up that boilaz tubes"

620-711 possibly my fav ever bit from AWP, not cos it's that funny just cos it's classic Oz. 703 makes me lol every time I see it, watch the way he says it - christ who's that? "ah DIVVVVINT NAAAA!!! Gan answer it" :jesuswept:

haha aye class. Id love t see some of the outtakes from all these like .

Must be hilarious - bit like Phoenix Nights outtakes - some funnier than finished thing !

Agree re: Waddle like, always talks a lot of sense about the game. Just don't mention pelanties.

think he's embarrassing myself, Alan Hansen started out on sky. Lee Dixon is another possible, I quite like his analysis and he doesn't show an obvious bias.

Did you see Dixon's reaction to Barton grabbing his cock at Torres?

I chinned Dixon on twitter. He was so devastated with my comment he sent back a blank message. Does that mean hes reported me or that I just knocked the wind right out of his sails?

haha what did you say?

Can't remember exactly. Just something suitably cutting about how bland his punditry is. I like to think the blank message he sent back was him letting me know I'd clamped him.

Ben Shepard???!!!!

Surely some sort of joke. Who'll join him, Lorraine Kelly? That oily celebrity arse licker with the long hair onn GMTV? Fucking hell Ben will be wittering on about Ashley Cole's latest photoshoot in OK, or Jamie O'Hara banging celebrity racist and 1/4 wit Danielle Lloyd.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

620-711 possibly my fav ever bit from AWP, not cos it's that funny just cos it's classic Oz. 703 makes me lol every time I see it, watch the way he says it - christ who's that? "ah DIVVVVINT NAAAA!!! Gan answer it" ;)

Must be hilarious - bit like Phoenix Nights outtakes - some funnier than finished thing !

Aye I bet they're mint, would love to have seen their faces when La Franais told them they'd have to wear Sunderland scarfs on the Bruges away trip, I wouldn't have done it me, theres nee reason at all why it wasn't Bruges v The Toon.

Are you Scottish mate? Reason I ask is a well known Glasgow saying is "Love the boaby" which is love the cock, and it would fit in with the screen name. Quite clever if that's what you've done.

They should get John Hartson to replace Gray. He is the best pundit I have heard in years.

I agree, and he only laughs when somethings funny, unlike most of the other pricks. I like BBJ. He's a bit like Mark Hughes, an animal on the pitch, but a gent off it, pleased he's conquered the big C too.

From Wiki

"Shephard attended Chigwell School in Essex, and went on to achieve a 2:1 BA Hons degree from the University of Birmingham in Dance, Drama & Theatre Arts.[1] A West Ham United supporter, he has also received honours in both rugby and football.[2] He has admitted to having a fear of beetroot since he was a child.[3]"

Id sooner it was Diane Abbott .

620-711 possibly my fav ever bit from AWP, not cos it's that funny just cos it's classic Oz. 703 makes me lol every time I see it, watch the way he says it - christ who's that? "ah DIVVVVINT NAAAA!!! Gan answer it" ;)

Aye I bet they're mint, would love to have seen their faces when La Franais told them they'd have to wear Sunderland scarfs on the Bruges away trip, I wouldn't have done it me, theres nee reason at all why it wasn't Bruges v The Toon.

Are you Scottish mate? Reason I ask is a well known Glasgow saying is "Love the boaby" which is love the cock, and it would fit in with the screen name. Quite clever if that's what you've done.

They should get John Hartson to replace Gray. He is the best pundit I have heard in years.

I agree, and he only laughs when somethings funny, unlike most of the other pricks. I like BBJ. He's a bit like Mark Hughes, an animal on the pitch, but a gent off it, pleased he's conquered the big C too.

Ha nah not Scottish mate - name just comes from text i got when we went ahead away at Boro in days of SBR that just read 'love the bobby'

Youve too furtive a mind there chief ?!

Another contender will be Craig Burley, in fact a strong contender.

Boring toon-hater, almost as bad as Jim Beglin.

They've got no right to complain about being sacked. If they'd questioned a lino's ability to do the job because they were black or jewish or wore a turban, it would've been instant dismissal. This is no different really.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
bbc_matt

Keys has a pop at Rio Ferdinand, Daily Mail/Sun, West Ham, Karren B....this is some apology.

12 minutes ago via web

How long has he been on ffs???? Looking forward to hearing this.

It was a bit unfair for him to 'phone that lass iyam. Unless she has a strong nerve, it would be extremely difficult for her to tell him what she really thought of him. I'm assuming, of course, that she thinks he's just a hairy neanderthalic twat with outdated views.

bbc_matt

Keys has a pop at Rio Ferdinand, Daily Mail/Sun, West Ham, Karren B....this is some apology.

12 minutes ago via web

About 20 minutes, he sounds like hes dug in for the long haul.

Im bored already, I was hoping for tears. Instead all I get is excuses.

String him up says I.

bbc_matt

12 minutes ago via web

About 20 minutes, he sounds like hes dug in for the long haul.

Im bored already, I was hoping for tears. Instead all I get is excuses.

String him up says I.

I'd rather you died than him.