Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

I think it's class he's got the boot. He's a prick and he was far too matey with Wayne, John, Frank etc. Hope I never see him on the telly again.

Already booked for next years "I'm a desperate has-been, get me a booking"

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the 3 incidents. Theres the stuff about the lines bird, the footage of him telling that lass to tuck something into his kegs. What else?

charlottejackson.jpg

This lass has had him up basically for sexual harrassment in the workplace.....does she get to decide herself who gets to see her as nowt but a sex object or does it all depend on if shes being paid to read an autocue or get her bits out?

Sky will have wanted him out and he left himself open to it but the hypocrisy stinks......cracking piccy mind :jesuswept:

Look, both men are cunts, but they way that sky are going about this isn't on. Leaking private/off air conversations is a pussy way of doing it to build public pressure. Bad form.

Agreed.

However, I can't wait for the day they release a clip of Keys saying about a young female runner working at Sky "she could shit on my chest and slap it with a cricket bat".

I think Gray has been stitched up, heard he isn't the most popular person behind the scenes at Sky. What he did with Charlotte Jackson happens in probably every workplace in the country every day.

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Was quite happy at first but after reading some of the names being mentioned to replace him. :jesuswept:

Nee psychic thing here, but Lawrenson is a greedy bastard. He lived in Gossy up till at least 4 year agan, he might still live there. I know for a fact he had a big salary and millions in the bank, and he wouldn't give his wife £100 to gan get some dappers at christmas. I know that for a fact, he wouldn't give her fuck all. So he's a greedy bastard. Whatever he's on at the BBC, SKY can double, not lookingin to the future or anything else, but my prediction is Lawrenson will be the new Andy Gray.