Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was quite happy at first but after reading some of the names being mentioned to replace him. :jesuswept:

Nee psychic thing here, but Lawrenson is a greedy bastard. He lived in Gossy up till at least 4 year agan, he might still live there. I know for a fact he had a big salary and millions in the bank, and he wouldn't give his wife £100 to gan get some dappers at christmas. I know that for a fact, he wouldn't give her fuck all. So he's a greedy bastard. Whatever he's on at the BBC, SKY can double, not lookingin to the future or anything else, but my prediction is Lawrenson will be the new Andy Gray.

it might explain the saggy faced minge 'doing a Chiles' at the BBC of late too - lookin like he'd been walking the streets for a couple of days n generally lolling about on MOTD2 like he couldnt give a fuck any more . Either that or he was outta Prozac ?

IMG_6788.jpg

Fuck me, Jaws as referee, that goon from Eastenders running one line and whatsherface with the hoover doing t'other. Mind you, at least between her and the hoover there would be a better chance of a decent blow job from one of them.

To think Chris Hughton was on about a fifth of Gray's wedge. Jeezus, these parasites (pundits, radio and tv presenters and, the worst of the lot, journalists) hanging on the coat tails of football thinking they're part of the game with extortionate salaries to match is bewlidering.

They both think they are gods gift - fuck them both

Exactly. And besides, these blokes have over-analysed video of plenty other people's indiscretions. Payback time.

Btw though, "Would you smash it?"....."Go round there any night of the week, you'd find Redknapp hanging out the back of it". :jesuswept: Oh Richard, you are cool. To be fair to Redknapp he looks suitably embarrassed by the whole thing.

I think Gray has been stitched up, heard he isn't the most popular person behind the scenes at Sky. What he did with Charlotte Jackson happens in probably every workplace in the country every day.

Aye but most of the other incidents don't end up visible to thousands, if not millions of clients.

FWIW I think it is a bit of a stitch up in that the incidents alone didn't warrant the sack. Can't help but think they've wanted rid of him for a while and this was just the vehicle for it.

Someone made the point that he thought he was Sky Sports and I think that's true. Probably thought he was bullet-proof in terms of what he could do/say.

Must reduce their wage bill considerably too :jesuswept:

Hope he tonks the News of the World in court. Glad he's gone, but the leaking of coments is a cowardly way to sack someone.

isn't it illegal? i thought disciplinaries were supposed to happen in house as it were.

my 2 cents is he is a dinosaur, a creature that faps away when the red scum are winning and contributes nothing to the sport. as for keys he just needs to do one. awful hairy arsed cretin.

If Sky were acting to stop sexism they'd have sacked the producer(s) that didn't jump in and have a word or discipline Gray at the time. He needed training in what's appropriate in the workplace.

There are no bad soldiers, just bad leaders.

A right stitch up.

This sort of stuff happens day in and day out in every workplace. And even on here.

It seems like a stitch up to me but I think its in Skys interest to offload these dinosaurs and get some fresh younger faces in. Preferably with big chebs ! :jesuswept:

They both think they are gods gift - fuck them both

Exactly. And besides, these blokes have over-analysed video of plenty other people's indiscretions. Payback time.

Btw though, "Would you smash it?"....."Go round there any night of the week, you'd find Redknapp hanging out the back of it". :jesuswept: Oh Richard, you are cool. To be fair to Redknapp he looks suitably embarrassed by the whole thing.

;) Just sounds wrong hearing a man of his age talking like that

I bet he was like this on TV-AM as well. Asking Frank Bough if he'd smash Anne Diamond.

"What about Wincey? Smash that? Any day of the week you'd see old Boughie hanging out the back of it. Tell you what, I'd kick Rusty Lee's back doors in and no mistake. "

I bet he was like this on TV-AM as well. Asking Frank Bough if he'd smash Anne Diamond.

"What about Wincey? Smash that? Any day of the week you'd see old Boughie hanging out the back of it. Tell you what, I'd kick Rusty Lee's back doors in and no mistake. "

:jesuswept: Bough was on the Beeb btw. No doubt asking Selina Scott if she fancied going to a party with him and Max Mosley.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Was quite happy at first but after reading some of the names being mentioned to replace him. :jesuswept:

Nee psychic thing here, but Lawrenson is a greedy bastard. He lived in Gossy up till at least 4 year agan, he might still live there. I know for a fact he had a big salary and millions in the bank, and he wouldn't give his wife £100 to gan get some dappers at christmas. I know that for a fact, he wouldn't give her fuck all. So he's a greedy bastard. Whatever he's on at the BBC, SKY can double, not lookingin to the future or anything else, but my prediction is Lawrenson will be the new Andy Gray.

it might explain the saggy faced minge 'doing a Chiles' at the BBC of late too - lookin like he'd been walking the streets for a couple of days n generally lolling about on MOTD2 like he couldnt give a fuck any more . Either that or he was outta Prozac ?

Lawrenson is my initial thought tbh, Hansen is too set in his ways to move, Shearer too boring for them to consider, it'll be "Lawro". My personal choice would be "Big" Ron Atkinson. Of the young blood who could do it, Waddle would be a natural, I know he's a mug but he's funny and talks sense.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Ben Shepherd is the replacement for Gray.

Jesus wept, I wanted Gray gone but this?

Oh dear. How do you know. Surely this will be like Joe Kinnear arrangement till a proper arrangement is made, if true?

Lawrenson is my initial thought tbh, Hansen is too set in his ways to move, Shearer too boring for them to consider, it'll be "Lawro". My personal choice would be "Big" Ron Atkinson. Of the young blood who could do it, Waddle would be a natural, I know he's a mug but he's funny and talks sense.

Its Ben Shepherd genius. F@cking Ben Shepherd.