Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are suspended tonight it would be funny as fuck to get a pair or lasses off Sky Sports news to do it. :lol:

Andy Gray only states the obvious anyway, he's a chimp.

The problem for Keys is he couldn't have delivered the 'do us a favour love' line in any more of a patronising manner. :lol:

Thing is, they won't come close to getting the sack for this. They're a massive part of the Sky brand, they know it, and I expect the two of them will probably just giggle like kids over a pint together next week.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Andy Gray "women don't know the offside rule" :lol::blush: are they not intelligent enough to understand it like?

"The game's gone mad"

:lol:

I agree.

Not because a woman's doing a better job on the line than most men, but because the twat's at sky have fucked with it so comprehensively that Saturday was only the fifth 3pm Saturday kick off we've had all season and they do shite like schedule a game at Plymouth on a Monday night for us.

"The game's gone mad"

I agree.

Not because a woman's doing a better job on the line than most men, but because the twat's at sky have fucked with it so comprehensively that Saturday was only the fifth 3pm Saturday kick off we've had all season and they do shite like schedule a game at Plymouth on a Monday night for us.

93 mate. To be fair it's been like that since you were playing rounders in your Hi Tec Strada's.

"The game's gone mad"

I agree.

93 mate. To be fair it's been like that since you were playing rounders in your Hi Tec Strada's.

You're having a pop at my age?

:blush:

Nowt I can do about that really.

"The game's gone mad"

I agree.

You're having a pop at my age?

Nowt I can do about that really.

:icon_lol: Sorry I was hoping you'd bite more than that. There's only two years between us.

Old like, but apt all the same:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, *whilst it is in flight* you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes.

Always remembering that until the purse had *actually been thrown* it would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.

TheBig_Sam BigSam

Keysy and Gray are no sexists. These accusations are disgraceful.

We once had a couple of slags in the Sky studios and Keysy point-blank refused to let Martin Tyler piss on their tits. He's a gentleman.

Sian%20Massey%20Sunderland%20v%20Blackpool%20Premier%20-opiF0vs-B-l.jpg

How bland can a woman be?

Looks like she left her kit at home and had to borrow some other fuckers. If it is hers, she hasn't exactly ironed it well. Calls herself a woman!!

Hmmm, there could be a nice pair of pins being somewhat obscured there :lol:

Sian%20Massey%20Sunderland%20v%20Blackpool%20Premier%20-opiF0vs-B-l.jpg

How bland can a woman be?

Looks like she left her kit at home and had to borrow some other fuckers. If it is hers, she hasn't exactly ironed it well. Calls herself a woman!!

Hmmm, there could be a nice pair of pins being somewhat obscured there :lol:

Look at those knees, man!

TheBig_Sam BigSam

Keysy and Gray are no sexists. These accusations are disgraceful.

We once had a couple of slags in the Sky studios and Keysy point-blank refused to let Martin Tyler piss on their tits. He's a gentleman.

"I want to piss all over these slaaaaags," roared a shroomed-up Tyler.

Karren Brady is a fucking moron.

A very successful one.

You can't be both?

You're halfway there dude, I'm sure success will follow... :lol:

Karren Brady is a fucking moron.

A very successful one.

You can't be both?

You're halfway there dude, I'm sure success will follow... :lol:

Mike Ashley is both

block me all you want i dont give a shit. on to keys gray they are both banned from tonights match or is it tomorrow nights match

You've not added a damn thing to this or any other conversation. :blush:

Go away, you bother me. :lol: