Will we sign anyone?

Toon_Man

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

We need a new tea lady, Barbara has been a fantastic servant to the club and nobody doubts her commitment but I think it's time we look to fresh blood. Shaniqua brings a bold approach to her work and comes fresh off the back of a successful campaign at the HMRC where she was a constant source of supply for their big big names.

I think some bog roll is needed before yous sign anyone. Ashleys that skint hes using the Newcastle Chronicle as bog roll ffs. Joey Bartons got cuts on his arse hes shitting blood for fuck sake.

It's so pathetic it's funny :(

I think we will make one signing. Prob a midfielder. No guessing on the quality though. I reckon the priority should be a forward though.

If Carroll is out for a few months then we gotta get a striker as what we have isn't good enough, simples

I don't think Ashley thinks that way sadly....

Ashley may not but Pards bloody should. It's pretty obvious Best/Ranger/Shola can't cut it

If Carroll is out for a few months then we gotta get a striker as what we have isn't good enough, simples

Ashley may not but Pards bloody should. It's pretty obvious Best/Ranger/Shola can't cut it

How is that relevant? :(

Guess we will see how big his balls are?

Saves that for married women tbh.

Saves that for married women tbh.

Maybe he could give em a lesson in scoring than