If I were him I'd just retire...

Geordie Boyo

Don't like to be negative, but what chance does he have when he has something like that in his blood making him injury prone? It's all very sad...

From the BBC website....

Dyer suffers further injury blow

Newcastle midfielder Kieron Dyer has suffered a setback in his long-standing battle against injury.

The 26-year-old England midfielder suffered a hamstring strain, dashing his hopes of returning against Arsenal.

Dyer has spent time at the British Olympic Medical Centre to try to cure the muscle problem which has troubled him for two years.

A BOMC spokesman said: "He settled in well but felt a twinge in his hamstring when he was doing some work."

Dyer was scheduled to return to training with Newcastle last Monday, but following his latest setback, he will remain at the BOMC in Harrow.

He has started just two Premiership matches this season, and has been niggled with a series of injuries since his £6m move from Ipswich in 1999.

His recovery from injury was also hindered by a mystery illness.

Tell me again why was it a good idea to give him an extended improved contract?

65819[/snapback]

Cause we will build our team around him, so that when were doing shit, we can blame it all on injuries.

Simple really.