FIFA 11 League [PS3]

Besty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people are keen I'll play some of mine tomorrow morning immediately before the Newcastle game?

From say 7:00PM your time (6:00AM over here).

Didn't get on then. Checked on here before I called it a night last night and saw that noone had responsed. Next time I'll organise it earlier..

It crashed at 1-0 second game? My screen just stayed black after you scored! (You can have the win like, was only 5 mins or so left)

Edited by Besty

Yeah. Should be good for before the match tomorrow. How long before should I get on?

Is there any way to save team selection to stop having to do it each game?

Damn I hate playing randoms. Just played a guy who chose real Madrid and was leading 1-0 after 20 minutes... Ended up winning 4-1 (using bayern m) anyway the game ends and during the replay I get the connection error.. Assuming the mug has yanked out the cord on his modem to stop the loss from counting. What a tosser. Replays of goalie ball poaching rubbish I can handle, but that really pisses me off, as it's also frozen my game in the rematch menu and I can't get out of it.

Seriously who gives that much of a crap about it?

Other thing I hate is the people who choose real Madrid but back out of their choice as soon as I move off Newcastle as if I'm about to pick some super team who are miles better than real... When they realise I'm going for bayern Munich they're straight back in for Madrid.

Ok just to confirm are others keen to play before the Blackburn game? I'm definitely down for it and will be on from more than an hour before the game.