FIFA 11 League (Xbox)

JonTheMag

Thought I'd steal this format and settings from Besty's PS3 league, thanks a lot!

THE FIFA11 XBOX 360 LEAGUE

SEASON 1

THE RULES

1. All red cards are to be reported. A sent off player will be out for the next fixture.

2. You are allowed to play in any way you wish, no matter how unpopular your strategy/tactics.

3. No five star teams, 4.5 or less!

4. We will play each other twice.

5. Club teams only.

LAG

If you are experiencing horrendous lag, use your common sense and judge when to call a match off.

If a disconnect occurs the situation should be posted in the thread or worked out amongst both players.

If the score is close, replay the game; if it isn't, concede defeat/claim the win.

PARTICIPANTS

USERNAME --- Gamertag --- TEAM

JonTheMag--JonTheBritish--Atletico Madrid

Sir Bob Almighty! -- AaronAvenger666 -- Tottenham Hotspur

Ant -- HlphopoP0tamus -- AC Milan

Barney -- abarrnewell -- Lyon

Bawan -- Bawan -- Valencia

Rhys1879SAFC -- Rhys1879SAFC -- Sunderland

Edited by JonTheMag

If I were playing this then I would play as Lyon, so that is my suggestion for you Barney.

Bastos/Briand on either wing for pace and then Lopez through the middle who is just outstanding. If you are playing a team with height upfront then take off Diakhate (might have spelled that wrong) and replace him with Loveran (definitely spelled that wrong), and maybe even stick Toulalon at CB instead of Cris and put Makoun or Pjanic in the middle.

Awesome, lets try and get one more and then we can start the games!!

Also, would you guys rather have a set schedule where you play a set opponent next week with home and away fixtures? Or would you rather do it like PS3 league and just play whoever you can as fast as you can?

I need to renew my live membership. I'll try and do it sometime this coming week, but for the time being count me in, ill be either arsenal or man city if they are 4.5 if not i'll be valencia

Alright lads, its time to start the league up! I guess when you can play just come post on here and we'll just the play the games as we can. You play each team once, home and away. I'll make a league table once we've had a game or two played. Good luck!

right lads am armed with me new fifa 11.

i'll be on tomorrow night, dont do anything on monday mornings so late night for me on a sunday. When I go online, i'll come on here and post.

Anyone who is participating, feel free to add me on xbox live Baw3590.

I can't do mine for the foreseeable future :icon_lol: I've got exams on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week, and then the next week I'm going home for Spring break. I might hop on for a break tomorrow at some point, or on Friday.