Parky Jnr

Park Life

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :jesuswept:

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO INTERVENE READ THE FUKIN THREAD.

Married a wrong'un.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :jesuswept:

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

Restock on some MLights Parky, we need you thinking straight.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. ;)

Yeah byt she's a fat fuking German mini kraut with dull robot like eyes and Hannah is beautiful and inspirational, so over the long term there will only be one winner. :jesuswept:

Ok, as a father of two girls over the age of 18, listen and learn.

Let parky junior arrange a few sleepovers with her main group of friends. Roll the boat out, be a funny dad, lay the pizzas on and generally make it a party that all the chosen kids are going to be bragging about on Monday morning. Repeat as necessary.

Don't involve teachers. It's a job and not as Important to them as it is to you.

any pictures?

:jesuswept: No

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. ;)

Thats why Parky Snr is so important. He has to anticipate and outdo anything the enemy might come up with. :jesuswept:

Must say your advice was spot on.

I know that but she probably needs to be 'persuaded' to have some input as my guess is she'd be a bit more level-headed. Which is what's needed.

Thats why Parky Snr is so important. He has to anticipate and outdo anything the enemy might come up with. :jesuswept:

Then your a fool! Maria will launch a smear-campaign in her secret sleepover, simply all those well-mannered children you'll be looking after soon, will be persuaded.

Then your a fool! Maria will launch a smear-campaign in her secret sleepover, simply all those well-mannered children you'll be looking after soon, will be persuaded.

Do you want to go on the list motherfucker?

Aye, Panama Hats off to CT.

Sound advice.

I know that but she probably needs to be 'persuaded' to have some input as my guess is she'd be a bit more level-headed. Which is what's needed.

Meenzer was right and spot on. she's too calm for this. This needs sortin and I ain't havin it.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :lol:

Aye, Panama Hats off to CT.

Sound advice.

;)

Ok, so now that Im back from the chippy I can promise you Parky this is the advise you need to take. :blush:

Young girls between 7 and 100 are scheming horrible two faced creatures. :wub:

Both of my older daughters initially encountered this and my chip shop advice works every time. :jesuswept:

They are now both fully grown adults (stop it Kevin :blush: ) and still have they same group of childhood friends who all call me Pops. :lol:

The enemys lie withered and bitter in the rear view mirror. ;)

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :lol:

Maria will have no option but to invite Parky jnr because she is now the schools miss popular. If she doesnt attend, her minions might not. ;)

Meenzer was right and spot on. she's too calm for this. This needs sortin and I ain't havin it.

Aye maybe but listen to what people are saying at least in terms of how you go about it. It sounds like you want the idea of isolating this other girl validating but people are saying not to do that. Thats what I was getting at before. This is a seven year old child remember and you've got to remember who the grown up is.

Maria will have no option but to invite Parky jnr because she is now the schools miss popular. If she doesnt attend, her minions might not. ;)

Isn't this a small secluded group of friends though? There wasn't a hierachy at primary school for me, that was only evident at secondary. Maria enters, and the novelty of her being new to the group has got to their heads, excepct Jnr who is being targeted.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :blush:

Isn't this a small secluded group of friends though? There wasn't a hierachy at primary school for me, that was only evident at secondary. Maria enters, and the novelty of her being new to the group has got to their heads, excepct Jnr who is being targeted.

She's not new to the group. She was manily busy with Yoko and distracted, till just recently. She was the group leader last year but seems to have been sidetracked. This seems like a new front to reassert power.

I WILL BREAK HER. :lol:

I'm going for a lie down- agreeing with CT has made my monkey glands flare up.

He's right though. Parky- SuperDad, is the way to win.

Ran it by Mrs P she agrees.

Will invite the fat one though, only so I can start to fragment her tiny mind.

I'm going for a lie down- agreeing with CT has made my monkey glands flare up.

He's right though. Parky- SuperDad, is the way to win.

Ran it by Mrs P she agrees.

Will invite the fat one though, only so I can start to fragment her tiny mind.

Good man.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/style_imag...es/rte-bold.png

Aye maybe but listen to what people are saying at least in terms of how you go about it. It sounds like you want the idea of isolating this other girl validating but people are saying not to do that. Thats what I was getting at before. This is a seven year old child remember and you've got to remember who the grown up is.

I take it you have little experience of seven year olds or you wouldnt throw the term child around so easily.