DEADMAN...

snakehips

who knows i mean it could be someone else or it could just be a real life person although if it is i find it hard to believe he is as old as he says he is

you coud be onto something as it is hard to tell if thears a real person posting as him welll when i say real person i dont mean a robot or somethin just if it was one another person saying the stuff becaus we wuldnt know if it was or not that is the problem we are having with it all in the end somewon could tell us the truth someday i guess or not

Ulysses.

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

If anyone is pretending to be deadman they're one sad pathetic mincer, tbh. I'm sure he's got about 200 posts which nobody cares about so if it's a regular member on the WU then the joke's on you. What a turd.

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

If anyone is pretending to be deadman they're one sad pathetic mincer, tbh. I'm sure he's got about 200 posts which nobody cares about so if it's a regular member on the WU then the joke's on you. What a turd.

;) If you mean the film, that's gone beyond so bad it's good into being just bad again.

Love the album Blackout though.

Edited by alex

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

;) That's gone beyond so bad it's good into being just bad again.

Whaaaat? You didn't enjoy the true story that was growing weed out of your dead friends ashes which create a super skunk.

I'd have a couple of sprigs I tell you that much. :lol:

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

:lol: That's gone beyond so bad it's good into being just bad again.

Whaaaat? You didn't enjoy the true story that was growing weed out of your dead friends ashes which create a super skunk.

I'd have a couple of sprigs I tell you that much. ;)

Can't believe I rented it tbh. Method Man and Redman channel their dead (and dead clever) mate by smoking weed from a plant fertillzed by their dead mate's ashes and get into an Ivy League college. I knew what it was about beforehand as well ;)

Edited by alex

who knows i mean it could be someone else or it could just be a real life person although if it is i find it hard to believe he is as old as he says he is

I'm sure if you find out you'll rat him out

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

:lol: That's gone beyond so bad it's good into being just bad again.

I'd have a couple of sprigs I tell you that much. ;)

Can't believe I rented it tbh. Method Man and Redman channel their dead (and dead clever) mate by smoking weed from a plant fertillzed by their dead mate's ashes and get into an Ivy League college. I knew what it was about beforehand as well ;)

Rented? paaa. I bought it. Invested heavily upon realise to the tune of about £20 I think. I used to sit on my arse, smoking bongs and generally living the dream watching How High. Them were the daze. :blush:

What's all this rat and snitch business?

Prefer Redman mesel.

How High. Unreal.

;) That's gone beyond so bad it's good into being just bad again.

I'd have a couple of sprigs I tell you that much. :blush:

Rented? paaa. I bought it. Invested heavily upon realise to the tune of about £20 I think. I used to sit on my arse, smoking bongs and generally living the dream watching How High. Them were the daze. :angry:

:lol:

Fuck knows ;) He just appeared about 8 months ago and gave me a special place in his avatar

He's obviously mate with tough guy and lives his life by the code

Fuck knows ;) He just appeared about 8 months ago and gave me a special place in his avatar

He's obviously mate with tough guy and lives his life by the code

Aye, like you don't know, tattle tale