Any good tips for the shits?

Alright lads just been looking at the Liverpool Echo website and I felt a fart coming on. So I let rip and next thing I knew me rear was wet. I knew what this was(The shits) and I went up stairs. I went rip again (this time on the loo) and me shit come out like a volcano and it was half water. The thing that was odd to me I had no stomach pains. (when I have the shits I get stomach pains). I'm a fit guy who drinks once or twice a week. I smoke weed but dont take any hard drugs. So I'm guessing this this is something to do with food. But its odd about no stomach pains.

So what I'm asking has anyone in here had the shits without no stomach pains? Its a first for me. I'm not shitting blood like but still puzzled.

Just got a message from me mate on facebook he says bananas are good. I think me bird got some the other day as well. Might of known no good knowledge on here!

I don't think he means for you take the banana orally.

Alright lads just been looking at the Liverpool Echo website and I felt a fart coming on. So I let rip and next thing I knew me rear was wet. I knew what this was(The shits) and I went up stairs. I went rip again (this time on the loo) and me shit come out like a volcano and it was half water. The thing that was odd to me I had no stomach pains. (when I have the shits I get stomach pains). I'm a fit guy who drinks once or twice a week. I smoke weed but dont take any hard drugs. So I'm guessing this this is something to do with food. But its odd about no stomach pains.

So what I'm asking has anyone in here had the shits without no stomach pains? Its a first for me. I'm not shitting blood like but still puzzled.

Was it soon after taking out your love beads?

"its nots"?

No, it isn't rocket science at all. :lol:

Fucking Hell, why don't you (instead of asking a group of people who dislike you and who would probably delight in your discomfort) check the NHS website?

Edit Mind you, you'll probably try and get a benefit pay-cheque from this anyway, won't you?

Edited by The Fish

Get your lass to give you a blumpkin the dirty slapper will nee doubt know what it means.

I think thats against website rules.

What website is she on?

From the Dole to the Pole?

Oh and idioteque, he's allowed out until 20:00, then his ankle tag starts bleeping

Edited by The Fish

Go fuck yourself you unfunny lying scouse wanker

Nah not lying went bad pizza shop last night you silly twat.

they were taking a risk selling a big tough guy like you a dodgy pizza like

Go fuck yourself you unfunny lying scouse wanker

Nah not lying went bad pizza shop last night you silly twat.

At least your kebab wasn't swimming in water (you'd probably opt for garlic sause, if you had enough), unlike CT's disabled attempt at a pasta sauce.