Toontastic 1997

Christmas Tree

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been dead boring.

Labour Romping home, Newcastle flying high.

What did you all discuss? :huh:

"Enjoy it while it lasts guys, in 14 years we'll be depressed as fuck and to make matters worse we'll have some annoying happy clappy lunatic twat who thinks that everything's rosy."

:lol:

Must have been dead boring.

Labour Romping home, Newcastle flying high.

What did you all discuss? :huh:

"Enjoy it while it lasts guys, in 14 years we'll be depressed as fuck and to make matters worse we'll have some annoying happy clappy lunatic twat who thinks that everything's rosy."

:lol:

:angry:

Also, why did everyone seem to join on the 25th july, old board break up or summink?

That's when the split from Newcastle-Online happened, and this place was set up.

N-O was an amalgamation of toonchat and something else (Howay the Toon possibly? Someone will know).

Most of the regulars on here were originally from toonchat.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Also, why did everyone seem to join on the 25th july, old board break up or summink?

That's when the split from Newcastle-Online happened, and this place was set up.

N-O was an amalgamation of toonchat and something else (Howay the Toon possibly? Someone will know).

We were called toontastic before toonchat iirc.

There was a site years ago, "toon something or other", one of the admins was Darkhorse. I used to post on it, but got a ban from it for a very odd affair!

Anyone remember Darkhorse, or the site?

Talk of the Toon maybe?

We were called toontastic before toonchat iirc.

You're right thinking back. Who ran that board, Philip someone?

i was one of the original toontastic/toon chat posters before it merged to form newcastle-online. then i got a pm from craig (known as chayton at the time iirc) asking me to join his new breakway board. they only wanted the cool original posters from the original toontastic joining :lol:

haven't looked back tbh. this place is blatantly the best toon forum around. i never bother looking on newcastle-online anymore. too many young charv jokers

So boards merged to create toonchat, toonchat then merged with another board to create newcastle online. Craig set up a new board and invited certain people to it.

What happened between you's and NO?