Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fee agreed of 35mil. Betting suspended too.

Am so fucking gutted, dont know what to say.

Its alright though, we've got Best and Ameobi to keep us up. :unsure:

I don't think he'll want to go, does that stand for anything in this?

If he does go I think we'll have lost a player who shows the potential to emulate Alan Shearer's goalscoring exploits for us for many years... bad lolz.

What will £35 million get you? or Andy Carroll....?

Another concern is how does this affect Alan Pardew's management and the team performances?

1) Is Pardew happy selling him for the money on offer, despite his incessant statement of "not for sale"?

2) Is it undermining his management selling him after these public statement?

3) If the above two are right, and Carroll leaves and Pardew is left with egg on his face (& without a number 9) how will that affect the players performances on the pitch?

wont get us another andy carroll i can tell ya not on the players thease days with there wages

Won't get us another Andy Carroll, I can tell you. Not on the players these days, with their wages.

1534: Right then. Another development in the Andy Carroll saga. BBC Sport understands that the Newcastle striker is keen on his proposed move to Anfield. That follows Liverpool meeting the Magpies' valuation for the big frontman.

Where do they get this from ??

I really hope that no-one out there thinks this is anything close to being good business.

It's terrible business, and once again Ashley et al will deserve the blame. Unless we magically manage to spend the proceeds on adequate replacement/s.

We're after West Brom's position as the most financially sound yo-yo club around.

This is why we aren't a big club. Apart from a couple of years, we've always been a selling club.

If he doesn't go now, he'll go in the summer.

You've got to think big to be one like. We don't so, in the sense it really matters, we aren't.

I really hope that no-one out there thinks this is anything close to being good business.

It's terrible business, and once again Ashley et al will deserve the blame. Unless we magically manage to spend the proceeds on adequate replacement/s.

We're after West Brom's position as the most financially sound yo-yo club around.

Certainly looks like it.

No doubt some people will find a way to call it successful.