Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you one thing. My fantasy team is going to have to be scrutinised this week. Ive got Both Torres and Carroll in it.

What happens if you have 3 (eg) Chelsea players and then they sign someone else you already have in your squad?

Cos we all would have turned down Liverpool on 80k a week :lol: Playing with Suarez and Gerrard or Smith and Shola?

Depends how much you love playing for your hometown club I guess.

Not when a certified mental man owns it it doesnt

Why are we blaming Carrol again?

Because he agreed to the transfer?

Some people are saying the club have forced the sale through, others are saying that other club's willingness to meet an extortionate price and Carroll's willingness to leave pushed the sale through.

Two different stories imo.

Tell you one thing. My fantasy team is going to have to be scrutinised this week. Ive got Both Torres and Carroll in it.

What happens if you have 3 (eg) Chelsea players and then they sign someone else you already have in your squad?

Pretty sure it's game over and you have to start from the beginning.

Or - you can keep going as is but the moment you make a transfer you'll have to ship out one of your Chelsea players.

Why are we blaming Carrol again?

Because he agreed to the transfer?

Irrelevent....theres no way he was going to say no.....the world and his wife can see we're going nowhere under Ashley and hes only got one career.

Don't blame him, he's a player.Regardless of where hes from, they never have the level of loyalty that the fans have and he's not been all over the press saying how much he loves the club etc....certainly not as much as Torres has.

A bid of 35 million was too good to turn down for Ashley, irrelevent of if we brought anyone in.....another gamble, thats his nature...we've seen it countless fuckin times...

yep thats top of my worries at the moment

:lol:

Cos we all would have turned down Liverpool on 80k a week :lol: Playing with Suarez and Gerrard or Smith and Shola?

Depends how much you love playing for your hometown club I guess.

Not when a certified mental man owns it it doesnt

Granted it's easy for the likes of me to sit here and criticise but imo the lad had his head turned. It's not 3 months ago saying that he wanted to stay here for life and tonight he's standing in a Liverpool top. It'd be easier to take if he was a foreigner with no connection to the club but he's not, he's someone who has professed his undying love yet jumped ship at the first opportunity.

Edited by ewerk

Feel sorry for Newcastle. It was the highlight of my career playing in front of the Toon army. Always like to see them do well.

I know we lost Torres but we got replacements in. It would be like us losing put local hero Stevie G and getting no replacement.

Fair play to Dalglish Jnr.