Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

The transfer request thing was designed to pull the wool over the eyes of thick cunts. Mission accomplished.

Aye. Can't believe how quickly people are turning on Carroll when they should know not to take anything at face value from these cunts. The "alien" invasion is going to be a fucking doddle.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more important what we do now, rather than dwell on Carroll. He's fucked off and a large amount of that has to be because of the distinct lack of ambition at the club.

If the owners are serious (which I know they aren't), they will dig into the pockets and invest tonight. If we look at it logically, it's around £40million in the kitty. Maybe Ashley can invest £20million himself. So that would be £60million. That could buy 3/4 very good players. Lets see though, it's the timing that's fucked us over and making it all the worse.

Agreed, the money isn't much good to us if we're in the Championship next season.

Got to be close to getting his money back now? With fucking hope anyway.

The transfer request thing was designed to pull the wool over the eyes of thick cunts. Mission accomplished.

Aye. Can't believe how quickly people are turning on Carroll when they should know not to take anything at face value from these cunts. The "alien" invasion is going to be a fucking doddle.

:jesuswept:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

David Craig has bought it big time - "you had to see the reaction of board members here when that request came in was accepted with VERY HEAVY HEARTS".

David Craig has bought it big time - "you had to see the reaction of board members here when that request came in was accepted with VERY HEAVY HEARTS".

Heavy wallets more like.

Right, because he of course would have been in the board room the moment it came in.

Right, because he of course would have been in the board room the moment it came in.

He knows so little it's embarrassing watching him.

Carroll Transfer Request Accepted

A transfer request from striker Andy Carroll has been accepted by Newcastle United.

The 22-year-old England international has this afternoon handed in a transfer request, which has reluctantly been accepted by the club, and Carroll is currently in talks with Liverpool over a move to Anfield.

high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg

Edited by ewerk

I still say £35m is too much to knock back, but I'm starting to taste and accept what a weak vulnerable club we are now. I remember when we were strong enough to tell Barca to fuck off for Ginola, and Real to fuck off over Nobby. It is a canny sad neet. Llambias is travelling trying to get a decent loan in. Why don't we just get Podolski? He'd come 100%, or even that Ruiz from Twente.

Copied from a national journalist who posts on BRFCS.com:

You will NOT believe the player heading for Newcastle United right now to sign...

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Mike Ashley had better not go near the ground any time soon.

Oh dear.

No mention of names yet.

You will NOT believe the player heading for Newcastle United right now to sign...

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

No mention of names yet.

That Nicko the Mirror journo. Apart from the odd Blackburn story does he ever get anything right. Constant bullshit...

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

No mention of names yet.

Connor Wickham ?

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

No mention of names yet.

Lee Hughes :jesuswept:

I still say £35m is too much to knock back, but I'm starting to taste and accept what a weak vulnerable club we are now. I remember when we were strong enough to tell Barca to fuck off for Ginola, and Real to fuck off over Nobby. It is a canny sad neet. Llambias is travelling trying to get a decent loan in. Why don't we just get Podolski? He'd come 100%, or even that Ruiz from Twente.

Stevie, if it was me I'd be bidding 15m for Podolski and 12ish for Anelka.

Instead we'll end up with a no mark mug from Palace or some shite. Sad day.