Will we sign a replacement?

GeeForce

Any one think we will get someone in, even on a loan deal, or will we realistically end up with shola and best as 1 and 2? I am bricking it at that thought tbh.

Elmander would be a decent deal tho I think but is he too old for us to sign with our current structure etc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont get anyone - can guarantee that we wont sign feck all - and come summer signings the 35mil we had form this will never get brought up - and anyone who performs out their skins between now and then will get flogged on again

Since we won't be able to sign a half decent, let alone decent, striker this late in window. We should 'keep our powder dry' until the summer. Last thing i want is us to sign yet another shite striker who will fester in the first team for the next few years, we have enough of them as it is.

We should have enough goals in the team too see us through the rest of the season, especially when Ben Arfa gets back.

Truth be told this window has been mental for the prices of strikers. The money would be best used in summer to sign a replacement, though someone in on loan now would work out. As always the issue is that it's unlike;y at best that Ashley will reinvest the money back into the team. All this does is bump him further along his five year plan .

Less than an hour to go. I'd eat my proverbial hat if someone came in.

yep. heskey/crouch mooted according to several twitter sources. elmanders said no according to others.

is ian ormondroyd available. fucks sake this is awful.