Carroll conspiracy theories

Dr Gloom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

Which is exactly what's gone on.

Before we crucify Carroll I'd recommend waiting for tomorrows papers, I'm sure certain concerns will be cleared up there.

The one thing that wont be cleared up is the fact he didnt say NO!

We'll see

Have you heard something like, Peter?

Before we crucify Carroll I'd recommend waiting for tomorrows papers, I'm sure certain concerns will be cleared up there.

We'll see

Yep, it's not my place to print the specifics but there's no way Carroll is going to allow himself to be the Cunt in this

As an aside iPhone autocorrect changes cunt to Cynthia :jesuswept:

We'll see

Yep, it's not my place to print the specifics but there's no way Carroll is going to allow himself to be the Cunt in this

As an aside iPhone autocorrect changes cunt to Cynthia :jesuswept:

PM ME BITCH!

And someone pass it on to me please :jesuswept:

Tbh I don't blame Carrol. 80kpw to play up front with Suarez and get a supply line off Gerrard. No brainer from his point of view.

IMO Ashley planned all along to sell Carrol to the highest bidder on the last day of the window, he just thought it was probably going to be Spurs. I hope to God no-one buys the official line. I also hope we drop 20'000 season tickets at the end of the year.

Suppose Carroll passes his medical....how many players have pulled out of a big money deal at that stage because he doesnt want to let the fans of the selling club down?

If this falls through its for a medical reason...hes at the Liverpool training ground having the fuckin thing as we speak ffs...