Zoggy

Happy Face

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mint. Ashley and Lambias fucking mortal. Ashley just trying to take the piss out of Dave Whelan for selling more trainers than him.

"I'll show the cunt. Pass me the phone, Derek."

:jesuswept:

:suicide:

Then on to the ex wife....

"You'll not get a penny of this off me Linda....you Slag!"

In for N'Gog now!! £6.5m

Are they playing fucking scramble with Panini stickers or something? :jesuswept:

I hope Pardoo has mixed in a couple of his 94-95 collection just to mix things up.

"Andy Sinton!? Get me the phone, Derek!"

If we are in for Ngog and miss out cos we didn't just do the Carroll transfer for £30 + him then that's the biggest joke of the whole day

Wasnt it Ireland we wanted from Man City but didnt think to include him in the Given deal?

Groundhog day, then they'll make a big thing about how they tried for him but Liverpool wouldnt play ball.

In for N'Gog now!! £6.5m

Are they playing fucking scramble with Panini stickers or something? :suicide:

I hope Pardoo has mixed in a couple of his 94-95 collection just to mix things up.

Will no doubt try to sign Iain Dowie man! :jesuswept:

If we are in for Ngog and miss out cos we didn't just do the Carroll transfer for £30 + him then that's the biggest joke of the whole day

Wasnt it Ireland we wanted from Man City but didnt think to include him in the Given deal?

Groundhog day, then they'll make a big thing about how they tried for him but Liverpool wouldnt play ball.

Michael Johnson wasn't it?

In for N'Gog now!! £6.5m

Are they playing fucking scramble with Panini stickers or something? :jesuswept:

:suicide:

Think it was that kid who drinks too much, Johnson was it? Michael Johnson, pisshead, constantly injured and shit anyway, we offered 8mill. Fucking daft.